Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta MBA Admission Notification 2022-24, Apply now
IIM Calcutta MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta has invited applications for the eligible for admission two-year MBA Programme in Management at IIM Calcutta is full-time residential Post-Graduate Degree Course for the commencing session 2022-24 (Batch).
Read on for more details on IIM Calcutta MBA Admission 2022.
About MBA Program
- The MBA Programme is a two-year full-time postgraduate degree course.
- The MBA Programme has a two-tier structure: it consists of a core curriculum (compulsory credit courses and compulsory non-credit courses), a summer internship (compulsory industry training between first and second year) and elective courses (optional courses in the second year).
- The first year is committed to developing business fundamentals through compulsory courses spanning the areas of economics, finance, marketing, operations, systems and organizational behaviour.
- The second year offers a plethora of electives in different functional areas that students can choose based on their desired area of pursuit. Students aspiring to delve deeper into topics can undertake term papers under faculty supervision.
IIM Calcutta MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process : On going
- The last date for applying to the MBA Programme : 15th January 2022
IIM Calcutta MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The equivalence of the foreign degree needs to be certified by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2022 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her University/College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2022) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Candidates who graduated in the years 2020 or 2021 or are expected to graduate in 2022, for whom the university did not conduct the exams or did not award marks or CGPA but awarded only pass or pass marks or promotion in one or more years/semesters of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification, can also apply.
- The candidate must have a valid GMAT score with an overall score of at least 760. Additionally, the candidate must have a score of at least 45 in Verbal Reasoning Section, at least 50 in Quantitative Reasoning Section, a score of 6 in Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) section and a score of 8 in the Integrated Reasoning (IR) Section.
- GMAT taken before January 15, 2021 is not valid.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of the required original documents before proceeding to complete the application process.
- Please save a copy of the filled in application form for future references. The application form cannot be retrieved once the link gets deactivated after the submission deadline.
- Application Fee for Indian nationals : Rs. 2000/- (Non refundable)
- For NRI / Foreign Nationals/: US$ 150 (Non refundable)
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit/Credit Card or using the Net Banking
- The final selection of the candidate would be based on equivalent CAT 2021 score, performance in the PI, academic diversity and work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website