ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply online
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission – Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University Jharkhand invites applications for admission to two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022.
Application can be submitted in online or offline mode till July 26, 2022. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission 2022.
MBA Program Details
- The MBA Program of the University prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.
- The MBA Program is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings.
- The program equips the students to pursue professional management career in banking, financial services, insurance, corporates etc or become an entrepreneur.
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :Two years
- Specializations : Elective Marketing, Banking, Insurance, Finance, HRM, IT & Systems, Accounting, Agriculture
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form : July 26, 2022
- Commencement of Programs: August 31, 2022
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks; Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujharkhand.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the DD of Rs.500/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website