ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply online
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission 2023 – Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University Jharkhand invites applications for admission to two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2023.
ICFAI University Jharkhand MBA Admission 2023
MBA Program Details
- The MBA Program of the University prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career in the world.
- The MBA Program is designed to provide both a portfolio of strong functional skills and the ability to apply, adapt and integrate those skills in different management settings.
- The program equips the students to pursue professional management career in banking, financial services, insurance, corporates etc or become an entrepreneur.
- Medium : The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration :Two years
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form: July 21, 2023
- Interview from : July 24, 2023
- Admission Decision : July 31, 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee : August 03, 2023
- Registration and payment of Semester Fee : August 07, 2023
- Commencement of regular classes : August 08, 2023
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks; Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500/- towards the cost using Credit/Debit card / Internet Banking through secure internet payment gateway.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujharkhand.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the DD of Rs.500/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website