Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Bilaspur announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2021
GGU Bilaspur MBA Admission 2021 – Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), Department of Management Studies (DMS) Bilaspur invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA Program for the session 2021-22
GGU Bilaspur MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of application process/availability of Application forms :11th August 2021
- Last date for submission of application forms through email : 08th September 2021
- Last date for submission of hard copy by post: 08th September 2021
- Declaration of merit list : 17th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GGU Bilaspur MBA Admission 2021
- Candidates who have passed Graduates from all disciplines with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) or above in aggregate at the first Graduate or Post Graduate Degree Exam.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on a multi step selection process consisting of the scores of CMAT (Conducted by AICTE), group discussion and personal interview.
- Valid Score of CMAT. Candidates having more than one valid CMAT score card can submit a CMAT score card of his/her choice, which will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Those awaiting the qualifying exam results and having a CMAT score can also apply, but they will have to submit the attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of GD/PI/Admission.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA Program shall be as per the Ordinance no. 44 of the University and other rules of the University as applicable to MBA Program.
GGU Bilaspur MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application forms can be downloaded from University Website www.ggu.ac.in
- Duly filled Applications in the prescribed format of the University, accompanied with all attested relevant documents should reach the Head, SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)-495009 on or before last date by registered/Speed post/courier or hand delivery.
- Candidates should pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C. G.).
- For general and OBC Applicants :- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Applicants :- Rs. 300/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website