Goa University announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive Program 2022
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission – Goa University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive Program for the academic session 2022
Applications for the same can be submitted online till March 27, 2022. Check out the post below for more details on Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission 2022.
- Number of Seats Available for MBA – Executive Program and Reservations
- Total – 38 Seats
- SC – 01
- SC – 05
- OBC – 10
- PwD – 03
- Other University – 02
- UR/Gen – 13
- EWS – 04
- Management Process & Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Communication Skills – Soft Skills
- Management Process & Organizational Behavior
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to submit an online application is: 27th March 2022
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduation degree from any recognized university and have a valid score card of CMAT/ XAT examination.
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ & http://admissionportal.unigoa.ac.in/
- Please Read the following Instructions Carefully before Applying Online:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id. Those candidates, who do not have a valid email id, have to create the same before proceeding for online application.
- The applicant should note down the computer generated User ID and Password for future use. Once the registration is complete the application may proceed to fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing dates.
- Goa University does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date.
- For General/Unreserved/OBC Candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking
- Selection will be based on CMAT or XAT scores, group discussions and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website