Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Master of Business Administration (Weekend Basic) Program Admission 2022, Apply now
GGSIPU MBA (Weekend Basic) Admission 2022 – University School of Management Studies (USMS), Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for Working Professionals on Weekend Basis for the academic year 2022
Read further for more details on GGSIPU MBA (Weekend Basic) Admission 2022.
- Functional Area Specializations in (a) Marketing (b) Finance (c) Human Resource (d) International Business (e) Information Technology
- Sectoral Specializations in (a) Consultancy (b) Banking (c) Insurance (d) Real Estate (e) Healthcare
GGSIPU MBA (Weekend Basic) Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date of submission of application : 30th April 2022
GGSIPU MBA (Weekend Basic) Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- At least one-year post qualification executive/ supervisory/ teaching experience.
- The cut-off date for counting experience shall be 30th June, of the admission year.
- A Sponsorship/No-objection certificate is required to be submitted at the time of admission from the employer.
GGSIPU MBA (Weekend Basic) Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application Forms are available at University website www.ipu.ac.in
- Candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given in the Admission Brochure carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for admission in various programs before registering online for admission and submitting the fees
- For more details contact: Office of the Dean, USMS, GGSIP University, D-Block, Room No.: 206, Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Admission is based on marks in graduation and Interview.
- Merit list shall be prepared based on the following.
- 70% weightage will be given to the percentage secured in the qualifying examination.
- 30% weightage will be given to the performance in personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website