Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University announces MBA Executive & MBA Executive in Healthcare Administration Admissions 2022-24, Apply Now
FMS Delhi University Executive MBA Admission – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive and Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive in Healthcare Administration Program for the academic session 2022-24
Interested candidates can check all the details of FMS Delhi University Executive MBA Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page below.
- MBA Executive Program
- MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) Program
FMS Delhi University Executive MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of Online Application: 25 December, 2021 (Midnight)
FMS Delhi University Executive MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For MBA Executive
- Candidates applying for admission to the two-year evening MBA Executive programme must have pursued at least a three-year Bachelor’s Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling having secured minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grades in any of the disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Social Sciences, Law, Sciences, Mathematics/ Statistics, Medicine, Engineering or Technology.
- Candidates should produce a “No Objection Certificate” to pursue the programme from his/her present employer.
For MBA Executive (HCA)
- Candidates seeking admission to the two-year evening MBA Executive Healthcare Administration programme must have a Bachelor Degree having secured minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent grade in MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BUMS/BHMS or Master Degree with 55% marks in Biotechnology/ Genomics/ Genetics/ Nursing/ Bioengineering/ Alternative Systems of Medicine/ Paramedical Discipline/ Pharmacology/ Anthropology/ Zoology or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- The Master / Bachelor’s degree should be of the University of Delhi or any other recognized University/deemed University/ Institute.
- The candidate should have at least five years of experience as an executive or in an administrative position in a public or private or autonomous/ registered Health Care Organization or in the Health Sector after acquiring the Qualifying degree.
- Experience shall be determined as on the 1st April of the year of admission. Candidate should produce a “No Objection Certificate” to pursue the programme from his/her present employer.
- Candidates who do not fulfil all of the above eligibility conditions and do not submit all the supporting documents before the stipulated date may not be called for interview.
- The relaxations from certain eligibility criteria shall be as per University rules described further.
FMS Delhi University Executive MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit the FMS website http://www.fms.edu
- You will be directed to the On-line registration page. Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the data entered. After the registration information is confirmed, no data can be modified.
- You will be able to pay the registration fee as per the procedure given at the registration website. Go to the payment gateway only after you have confirmed your registration information.
- Applicants can register themselves for admission to MBA Executive and MBA Executive Healthcare Administration programs by filling up the online application form, by visiting the FMS web-site (www.FMS.edu)
- The selection will be based on the:
- 12th Standard : 10 marks
- Graduation : 25 marks
- Discussion on Executive Experience & Statement of Purpose : 25 marks
- Extempore : 15 marks
- References (Two) : 10 marks
- Personal Interview : 15 marks
- The interview process may be conducted in online mode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website