National Institute of Health and Family Welfare announces Admission to Executive PGDM in Hospital Management 2019
NIHFW Executive PGDM Admission 2019 – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Delhi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into PGDM (Exec.) in Hospital Management for the session 2019-20.
About the Institute:
- The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is the prime National Institute of the Government of India for rendering teaching, training and research in Public health. It was established on 9th March 1977 by the merger of two national level institutions. Viz. the National institute of health administration and education and the national institute of family planning.
- The total duration of the course is 15 months.
- The course comprises of theory and practical components.
- Once admitted to the course, the candidate will get three opportunities to appear for the final examination including the year of admission. If candidate unable to complete the course in the academic year of admission, he/she can complete the course in the two subsequent academic years by depositing a continuation fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred).
- After three academic years, the candidate has to re-enroll as a fresh candidate again with the re-submission of application and requisite course fee.
Number of seats: 300
See: MBA Admission Dates
Important Dates for NIHFW Executive PGDM Admission 2019
- Last date of submission of application without late fee: 31st May 2019
- Last date of submission of application with late fee Rs.500/-: 15th June 2019
- Last date of 1st Assignment without late fee: 31st December 2019
- Last date of 1st Assignment with late fee: 15th January 2020
- Last date of Synopsis Approval: 31st December 2019
- Last date of 2nd Assignment without late fee: 31st May 2020
- Last date of 2nd Assignment with late fee: 15th June 2020
- Last date of project with late fee: 31st July 2020
- Last date of project with late fee: 14th August 2020
- Last date of examination form: 31st August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NIHFW Executive PGDM Admission 2019
MBBS/MS/MD/BDS/MDS and AYUSH doctors:
- Essential: Must be registered with respective state or national council. Doctor qualifies MBBS from abroad must have cleared the foreign medical graduate examination conducted by NBE.
- Desirable: Minimum 3 years experience (internship and residency excluded) in a Govt. / NGO/ Private or corporate institution as on 31st March, 2019
- Selection will be made by a selection/screening committee of NIHFW and only the selected candidates will be informed accordingly.
- The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the institute website.
- The decision of the committee will be final and binding.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Rs. 21000/- (Rupees twenty one thousand only) including 1st year examination fee and admission form.
NIHFW Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Application Process
- A candidate seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Executive) Hospital Management course is required to send his/her application in the prescribed format, as given at the end of the prospectus duly completed, along with Draft for requisite fees or RTGS/NEFT Receipt.
- Following enclosures must be attached along with the application form:
- Demand draft or receipt of RTGS/NEFT of requisite amount.
- Self-attested copy of certificate of Birth.
- Self-attested copy of qualification certificates as applicable.
- Copy of Registration certificate with respective National/State council.
- Experience certificate from the present Employer.
- Test pass certificate from MCI for candidates with degree from abroad.
- Incomplete application in any respect is likely to be rejected.
For details visit the official website
The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
Baba Gangnath Marg, Munrika, New Delhi-110067-02, Website: www.nihfw.org