Indian School of Business Hyderabad notifies PGPMAX Admission for the session 2019-20
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2018 – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executive (PGPMAX) for academic year 2019-20
Global EMBA’s are tailored for experienced managers, senior executives, and business owners/entrepreneurs with substantial professional experience.
Also See : Executive MBA Programs
PGPMAX Program 2019
- The ISB-PGPMAX has similar expectations and seeks experienced working professionals who have the desire and passion to learn and use the knowledge to advance their career.
- Application for academic year 2019-20 will be live on June 27, 2018. You may click on the "Apply Now" link to start your application.
- Applications Open: 27th June 2018
- April 2019 Intake Application Deadline: 22nd October2018
- August 2019 Intake Application Deadline: 15th January 2019
- April 2019 Intake Result Announcement: 20th December 2018
- August 2019 Intake Result Announcement: 15th March 2019
- To be eligible to apply for the program the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the program and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 15 or more years)
- Applicants to the ISB-PGPMAX Program are evaluated on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the performance in the interview is important.
- The selection of the participants will be made considering a combination of many factors including; quantity and quality of work experience (significant responsibility, experience of managing personnel and budgets etc); evidence of professional success; strong communication skills; likelihood of benefiting from the program; business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/ mindset etc; motivation to participate in the program; undergraduate degree performance; performance in the interview; TOEFL/ IELTS score (if applicable)
- The above mentioned criteria are not in order of importance
- Program office conducts information sessions from July to December every year across select cities in India
- To apply to ISB-PGPMAX Program, candidates are required to submit an application along with the required documents. A well defined application is the first stage of the process and is important
- Take time to complete your application. Candidates should pay special attention to their current role and responsibilities, highlight professional achievements and life experiences
- Application for the year 2019-20 is live. Click on "Apply Now" to start your application
- April 2019 Intake Application Deadline – October 22, 2018 = Rs.10,000/-
- August 2019 Intake Application Deadline – January 15, 2019 = Rs.10,000/-
- A non- refundable application fee will have to be paid at the time of submission of the application. Payments can be made only via credit card. The fee amount is dependent on the date when the application is submitted.
- No payment is required to create a user login and start the online application. Application fee amount needs to be paid at the time of submitting the completed application.
For further, more information visit website www.isb.edu