IIT Kanpur announces PGP for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM) Admission 2023-24
IIT Kanpur PGPEX-VLM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Program for Executive for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing Program for the academic year 2023-24.
- The Starting Date of submitting online application is Wednesday, 28 September 2022 (13:30 Hours) .
- The last Date of submitting application is Friday, 18 November 2022 (23:59 Hours)
- Date of sending the application form should be on or before Monday, 21 November 2022
- Applicants should send hard copy of the application on or before Wednesday, 23 November 2022 (17:30 Hours)
- After the last date (Friday, 18 November 2022 (23:59 Hours)
- Graduate Engineers with First Division/First Class marks from Class X onwards with minimum 4.5 years to maximum 10 years work experience (for self-Sponsored candidates) or minimum 4.5. years work experience (for self-sponsored candidates) or minimum 4.5 years work experience (For sponsored candidates with study leave) in manufacturing, engineering and related sectors.
- Admission to Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing should be applied through online only at https://oag.iitk.ac.in/vlmiitk/howtoapply.jsp
- The Application Fee is INR 3,500/- (Non refundable) for Indian nationals and USD 150/- for NRI / Foreign Nationals/ Applications sent from outside India. Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur”, payable at Kanpur.
- Applicants should send hard copy of the application on or before Friday, 23 November 2022 along with demand draft, all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required without which the application will not be considered.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of his/her academic background, which has to be consistently first division/first class from school (SLC/ Madhyamik) board examination level to graduation level, relevant work experience, employer’s recommendations, performance in the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website