Indian Institute of Management Raipur announces Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) Admission 2022, Fill Application Form Now
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur invites online application for admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) for the academic year 2022.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2022
- EFPM students will specialize in one of the following:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance & Accounting
- IT and Systems
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission Date 2022
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
- Personal Interview (PI): To be announced soon
- Result declaration: To be announced soon
- Last Day of offer Acceptance with Commitment Fee: To be announced soon
- Last Day of First term Fee Submission: To be announced soon
- Registration: To be announced soon
- Orientation of the Programme : To be announced soon
- First Day of Classes : To be announced soon
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- A PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP) or
- Any professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- A Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent or
- A four year/8 semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Work experience: Minimum 07 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on June 1st, 2021 after graduation. The programme is open to all nationalities.
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iimraipur.ac.in
- The EFPM online application form will be available on IIM Raipur’s website (http://www.iimraipur.ac.in).
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two copies of the application form along with application fee, one for each area, with all supporting documents may be uploaded.
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadline of the submission of the application form. Test scores of the last two years will only be considered.
- The completed application received by the Admissions Office will be compiled and submitted to the respective area for the screening of application. Respective area members will then evaluate the applications that have been submitted, and invite a select group of candidates for personal interviews.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/- or each area
- NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP Candidates: Rs. 500/- for each area
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to submit any one of the CAT, GRE, GMAT scores along with their application form. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 1st July 2020) will be considered valid. Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.
- Candidates who have already have a one/two/three-year full-time classroom-based PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10-point scale or equivalent (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP) are exempted from the test score and can apply directly. It is necessary that candidates applying for exemption from the test must attach copies of both sides of the grade sheet to ascertain the equivalence between the grading systems of other IIMs, without which, the application for exemption from the test will not be considered.
- Candidates will also have to submit a ‘Research Statement’ that would help in understanding their clarity of thought for future research. The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record, competitive examinations, recommendations and research statement will be called to IIM Raipur for a personal interview for final selection during April-May of the year of admission and the successful candidates will receive offers by mid-May of that year.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website