IIM Bangalore announces Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP) Admissions 2023-24
IIM Bangalore EPGP in Management Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore invites application for admission to Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) (MBA), One-year full time residential programme for Experienced Professionals for the academic year 2023-24
IIM Bangalore EPGP in Management Admission 2023
- Application window: Oct 21 2022 to Dec 09, 2022
- Interviews: Dec 17 & 18, 2022
- Interview Cities* Bangalore/ New Delhi / Mumbai / Kolkata
- Offers & Waitlist: December 30, 2022
- Offer acceptance – Last date: January 09, 2023
- Withdrawal – Last date: January 31, 2023
- Graduation*in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- [*Applicant/s who have not undergone any Bachelors Degree but completed their CA/ICWA/CS after Class XII, are also eligible to apply for EPGP 2023. The requirement of minimum percentage marks /CGPA remains same as mentioned above]
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2023, after completion of graduation.
- A valid GMAT or GRE score – The GMAT / GRE Score should be valid as on the date of application submission in each round. It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application.
- Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675. Use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official score report from Pearson / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
- The admission for the EPGP 2023 batch will be in three rounds. Candidates can submit their application during any one of the two rounds
- Application Form for EPGP is available on our website www.iimb.ac.in/postgraduate/epgp
- Application Fee of Rs.5000/- (non-refundable) for Round 1 and Rs.4500/- for round 2 should be paid online for which the details are provided in the online application
- Selection of the candidate is based on the following criteria:
- a) Academic background
- b) Work experience
- c) GMAT/GRE score
- d) Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- e) Two Reference letter
- f) Written Ability Test and Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website