Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi announces Admission to Executive PG Diploma in International Business 2022, Apply now
IIFT Executive PG Diploma in International Business Admission – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) New Delhi invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) for the session 2022-24.
IIFT Delhi Courses Offered
- Program: Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) On campus Delhi
- Course Duration: The duration of the Program is 18 months (approx).
IIFT Executive PG Diploma in International Business Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of receipt of applications : 14th February 2022 (Monday)
- Commencement of EPGDIB (On-campus Delhi) : April 2022
IIFT Executive PG Diploma in International Business Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission to the Executive Programme will be offered by the Institute based on candidates’ fulfillment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronize programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Programme is open to all working professionals and self employed individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum FIVE years. OR
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Engineering Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum THREE years.
- Minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation.
- Only managerial work experience until 31st March 2022 will be considered.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required at the time of admission only for sponsored candidates.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PWD/EWS candidates as per Government of India rules.
- No age limit for applicants.
IIFT Executive PG Diploma in International Business Admission Application Process 2022
- Application to EPGDIB (On-Campus) is through prescribed on-line Application Form.
- Applicants will have to register themselves at IIFT website: www.iift.ac.in under ‘New Admissions’ and pay registration fees using the link that would appear after registration.
- Scanned copy of the relevant certificates needs to be uploaded while submitting an online application.
- Filled-in applications with enclosures and evidence of payment of Application Fee should be uploaded latest by 14th February 2022.
- Applicants must mention the e-mail id clearly in the application form.
- For GEN/OBC candidates : INR 2,000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates : INR 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
Admission Process 2022
- All applications received are reviewed and shortlisted candidates based on their qualifications & work experience will be informed. Interviews may be conducted online for the shortlisted candidates considering the COVID-19 pandemic or any administrative reasons for the admissions in EPGDIB (OnCampus), Delhi.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website