Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras announces Admission to Executive Master of Business Administration 2020-22
IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2020 – The Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras announced the admissions for two year’s Executive – Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program for the commencing academic session 2020-2022.
Details of IIT Madras E-MBA Program
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras is calling for applications for an Executive MBA (EMBA) Program that will help Middle and Senior Level Professionals enhance their careers.
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Department of Management Studies (DoMS), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is a two-year degree Program aimed at providing mid- career working professionals with such a functional and integrative perspective and imbibing contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization.
See : Executive MBA Programs
- Last date for submission of the online application on 21st October 2019 (Thursday, 5.30 PM)
- First Class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum three years of work experience at the commencement of class.
- Applications for admission to the EMBA Program will open on 21st October 2019.
- Selection will be through a DoMS entrance exam and a personal interview to be held in November 2019 at IIT Madras.
- The entrance exam will comprise of multiple choice questions on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and business aptitude.
- Results will be announced in November 2019 and the classes will commence in January 2020.
- A few seats are available for company sponsored candidates who are required to produce sponsorship letters in the prescribed format from their respective employers
- These seats will be filled through a separate selection process.
- The course fee for the EMBA program is Rs. 12 lakhs. The fee can be paid in four installments (Rs.3 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester. We have partnered with Bank of Baroda for an educational loan for the program.
See: MBA Admission
- Please read carefully the instructions given in each section while filling your application. We encourage you to take a print of these general instructions for easy reference.
- Application should be submitted online https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/
- Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/-
- EMBA Program Co-ordinator, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai 600 036 India, Ph: 044 – 2257 5558 / +91 – 9840572328, Email: email@example.com, Website https://doms.iitm.ac.in or www.iitm.ac.in