IISWBM Kolkata announces Admission to Executive Post Graduate Program in Management Program 2022 for Professionals and Working Executives
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Management House, Kolkata invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGPM) Course (One year Weekend Program) for Professionals/Working Executives for the Academic Session 2022-23.
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission Important Dates 2022
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms : 31st December 2021
- Date of Personal Interview : 11th to 13th January 2022
- Publication of Selection List : 15th January 2022
- Inauguration : 22nd January 2022
- Session Begins : 28th January 2022
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates for admission must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have work experience for at least one-year.
IISWBM Executive PGPM Admission Application Process 2022
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process:
- Online Process : Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Offline Process : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Purchase by paying Rs 200/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073.
- Print the filled in application form and payment receipt Submit with photocopy of all the applicable documents along with the application form. Come with the originals if and when you are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for verification.
- Completed Application Form with copy of Payment slip and copies of all applicable documents sent to IISWBM, Management House College Square West Kolkata-700 073 by courier.
- Application fee : Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment : Offline Through Cash & Demand draft/Online Through NEFT, Debit Card and Credit Card
- Candidates will be admitted to the EPGPM Program on the basis of academic record, work experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website