IIM Shillong MBA (Working Executive) Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection process
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management, Shillong invites application for admission to 3-Year Working Executive Masters in Business Administration (WE-MBA) for the academic year 2022
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2022
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for filling in the Application Form: 25th April 2022
- Date for WE-MAT: Immediately after 25th April 2022
- Personal Interview: After WE-MAT
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience after completion of the bachelor degree will be considered.
- Candidates with and without CAT/GMAT scores are welcome. Candidates with CAT/GMAT score will be exempted from the written eligibility test.
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- All candidates are required to fill in the online application form using the link available on the Institute’s website.
- Candidate should pay through online mode: Rs. 3000/-
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Executive Assessment Centre (EAC) Phase. Candidates with CAT (last 2 years) score or GMAT (exam taken within the last 36 months) score will be exempted from written eligibility test.
- Selection at IIM Shillong is always a function of the candidates’ overall rank and the number of seats available for the program and other relevant parameters. Institute follows the Government of India policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions, as applicable.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India