Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong announces MBA (Working Executive) Admission 2023, Apply now
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management, Shillong invites application for admission to 2 Yrs Masters in Business Administration-Working Executive (MBA-WE) for the academic year 2023.
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2023
- Start of Application Process by candidates: 20th September, 2022
- Last date for filling of Application Form: 30th November, 2022
- Shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI Process: 1st December, 2022
- Start of GD/PI Process (Online Mode): 3rd December, 2022
- End of GD/PI Process (Online Mode): 4th December, 2022
- Declaration of final offer and wait list: 5th December, 2022
- Last Date for withdrawal of admission: 20th December, 2022
- Start of Application Process by candidates: 15th January, 2023
- Last date for filling of Application Form: 13th April, 2023
- Shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI Process: 15th April, 2023
- Start of GD/PI Process (Online Mode): 22nd April, 2023
- End of GD/PI Process (Online Mode): 23rd April, 2023
- Declaration of final offer and wait list: 30th April, 2023
- Last Date for withdrawal of admission: 15th May, 2023
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)].
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience (as on 31 May 2023) after graduation.
- Qualifying Examination/Eligibility: There will be a written eligibility test for admission – Working Executive Management Aptitude Test (WE-MAT). The WE-MAT would follow a similar pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. However, those having either a minimum 50 percentile in CAT or score of at least 500 in GMAT are eligible to be exempted from the above test.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- All candidates are required to fill in the online application form using the link available on the Institute’s website.
- The application fee and the completed form must be submitted within the date mentioned for that round of admission. The application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. An applicant can apply for any one round only.
- Application fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/NEFT
- The admission process for MBA-WE (2023-25) will be conducted in two rounds. The process will involve the following steps:
- Filling of the application form by interested candidates
- The candidates not having valid CAT/GMAT score as above will need to appear for WE-MAT
- Shortlisting of applicants for Interview Process. The applicants will be informed about this process, once they were shortlisted for the process.
- Conduct of Interview Process, which will be held over online mode
- Declaration of successful and wait listed candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022