Indian Institute of Management Shillong announces Admission to Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEx) 2023-24 Batch
IIM Shillong PGPEx Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEx) for the academic year 2023-24.
IIM Shillong PGPEx Admission 2023
- Start of Application Process by candidates: 20th September, 2022
- Last date for filling of Application Form: 30th November, 2022
- Shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI Process: 1st December, 2022
- Start of GD/PI Process across the centers: 10th December, 2022
- End of GD/PI Process across the centers: 11th December, 2022
- Declaration of final offer and wait list: 16th December, 2022
- Last Date for withdrawal of admission: 16th January, 2023
- Start of Application Process by candidates: 15th January, 2023
- Last date for filling of Application Form: 3rd February, 2023
- Shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI Process: 4th February, 2023
- Start of GD/PI Process across the centers: 11th February, 2023
- End of GD/PI Process across the centers: 12th February, 2023
- Declaration of final offer and wait list: 15th February, 2023
- Last Date for withdrawal of admission: 15th March, 2023
- The Program will start on 10th April, 2023.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience (as on 31 March 2023) after bachelor’s degree. Relaxation up to 1 year is available for candidates with at least 1-year field experience outside India.
- Qualifying Examination/Eligibility: CAT: Min 50 percentile (overall) or GMAT: Min 500 score (overall)
- We seek a highly-selective cohort of professionals with a blend of corporate experience, intellectual curiosity, and international ambition. Whether your aim is to establish a business or change careers, whether by industry or function, or both- the program paves the stage for a transformational experience.
- The admission process for PGPEx (2023-24) will be conducted in two rounds.
- Application Form and Brochure will be available online : https://iimshillong.ac.in/admissions-pgpex/
- Candidates can fill-up the application form and pay application processing fees online.
- For Round 1: Rs. 3,000/-
- For Round 2: Rs. 5,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The admission process for PGPEx (2023-24) will be conducted in two rounds. Candidates can apply in any of the rounds; depending on the outcome of the first round, the remaining seats will be filled in during the second round. If some candidates are put on a waitlist at the end of the first round, they will be considered for admissions, subject to availability of seats, at the end of second round. The process will involve the following steps:
- Filling of the application form by interested candidates
- Shortlisting of applicants for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. The applicants will be informed about this process, once they were shortlisted for the process.
- Conduct of Group Discussion and/or Personal Interviews. Each applicant is expected to select three venues for this, in the order of their preference.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website