Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow announces Admission to General Management Program for Executives (GPME) 2022-23
IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for One-year Part-time General Management Program for Executives (GPME) for the academic session 2022-23
IIM Lucknow General Management Program for Executives Admission 2022
- CPGME is a one-year part-time program with Five-On-Campus Modules of 5 days each, for working executives to prepare them for advanced career in Management
- It has 240 hours of teaching in Four “On Campus Modules” of 9 days each.
- Last date for submission of application form: 10th June 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 17th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Lucknow GMPE Admission 2022
- Graduation or Post Graduation (or equivalent) in any discipline or CA/ICWA/CS.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time post qualification professional experience as on 10th April 2022
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.iiml.ac.in
- Fill up the application form and send the same along with the attested photocopies of testimonials/official transcripts and a Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- only (non-refundable) drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow, towards the cost of application form.
- Application Fees – Rs. 2000/-
- Total Program Fee – Rs.4,00,000/- (including boarding and lodging/GST @18%)
- Mode of Payment – through online or offline mode.
- The admission team will shortlist candidates based on past academic performance, work experience and personal interaction (Interview)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website