Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (for Working Executives) Program for 2024 Session, Apply now
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode has invited applications for admission to 2 Yrs Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Kochi Campus (classroom based) for working executive aspiring for leadership positions in their organizations for the academic year 2024.
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission 2024
- Online Application starts : July 25, 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application : September 02, 2023
- Admission Processes(Entrance Test /Personal Interviews) : September 09-10, 2023
- Offer Issuance : September, 2023
- Online Application starts : September 03, 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application : October 31, 2023
- Admission Processes(Entrance Test /Personal Interviews) : November 11-12, 2023
- Offer Issuance : November 17, 2023
- Online Application starts : November 1, 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application : January 4, 2024
- Admission Processes(Entrance Test /Personal Interviews) : January 13-14, 2024
- Offer Issuance : January 19, 2024
- Online Application starts : January 5, 2024
- Last date for submission of Online Application : February 29, 2024
- Admission Processes(Entrance Test /Personal Interviews) : March 09-10, 2024
- Offer Issuance : March 15, 2024
- A Bachelor’s Degree (as per the latest UGC Norms) or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50%** aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- Three Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience*** after successful completion of graduation as on the last date of submission of online application.
- **Subject to relaxation based on category
- ***Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total work experience. Internship/articleship for courses such as CA/CS/ICWAI will not be considered as experience.
- Candidates are advised to go through the programme details, eligibility criteria & instructions to fill the application form online https://iimk.ac.in/ or https://epgpkochi.iimk.ac.in/
- Register online with basic information. On successful registration, candidates will receive the application number in the registered email id.
- Please log into the application portal using the application number, email & password generated during the registration and complete the application fee payment.
- Please take the print out of the application form and retain it with the candidate.
- IIMK Kochi seeks to select, to the programme, motivated professionals who bring to the table practical insights borne of experience, high energy and drive to succeed professionally as well as make a difference to society through their contributions. We look for candidates who appear to have the basic capabilities, good academic orientation, a deep desire for learning and knowledge, and good oral and written communication skills.
- IIMK Campus at Kochi is envisaged as a platform for the institute to focus on imparting executive education and enabling academic collaboration with the industry (including research and consultancy).
- Accordingly, the selection of candidates to the programme will be based on an all-round assessment that includes several important aspects such as educational qualification and academic performance till date, quality of work experience, statement of purpose, and performance in the entrance test/personal interview.
- Eligible applicants would typically need to undergo an entrance test aimed at assessing managerial aptitude (“EMAT”), that IIMK will administer (subject to pandemic related constraints). Those candidates who already possess a valid GMAT/GRE score or a recent CAT score may be exempted from writing the EMAT. More details of the EMAT and related dates will be informed presently.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website