Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (for Working Executives) Program for 2022 Session, Apply now
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission – Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode has invited applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Kochi Campus (classroom based) for working executive aspiring for leadership positions in their organizations for the academic year 2022-23
IIMK Kochi Campus
- IIMK Kochi Campus is a centre for professional development that hosts executive education and facilitates collaboration with the industry through research and consultancy
- MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) Program for working executives (earlier known as Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management)
Award of MBA – ‘Master of Business Administration’
- On successful completion of the MBA Programme, participants would be awarded the title Master of Business Administration’ (MBA).
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application starts: February 03rd, 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: March 27th, 2022
- Admission Processes (Entrance Test /Personal Interviews): March 30th – 31st, 2022
- Offer Issuance: April 08th – 09th, 2022
- Induction Programme: April 23-24,2022
- Programme Commencement: First Week of May 2022
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50%** aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience*** after successful completion of graduation as on 23rd November
- *Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- **Subject to relaxation based on category
- General – 50%
- OBC (NC) – 50%
- SC** – 40%
- ST** – 40%
- PwD** – 40%
- Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for calculating total work experience. Internship/articleship for courses such as CA/CS/ICWAI will not be considered as experience
IIM Kozhikode MBA for Working Executives Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are advised to go through the programme details, eligibility criteria & instructions to fill the application form online https://iimk.ac.in/kochi/EPGP/AdmissionNotification.php
- Register online with basic information. On successful registration, candidates will receive the application number in the registered email id.
- Please log into the application portal using the application number, email & password generated during the registration and complete the application fee payment.
- Please take the print out of the application form and retain it with the candidate.
- All the candidates applying for MBA program at Kochi campus are required to pay a non- refundable fee of Rs.2000/- through online using Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card#.
- Payment through any other mode is not acceptable. Application fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances. Hence participants are requested to confirm their eligibility before registration & fee payment. Applications received without fee payment will be rejected.
- Eligibility of the candidates to apply for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form & supporting documents submitted
- All eligible candidates are required to undergo the selection process, which consists of a written entrance test (EMAT) followed by personal interview
- A candidate can seek to qualify for the interview by attending any of the following exams: CAT / GMAT / EMAT
- Candidates with valid CAT score^ (Minimum 75 percentile) or GMAT score^ (Minimum 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview. Such candidates are not required to attend EMAT.
- All eligible candidates are required to produce the original academic & experience records for verification mentioned in the Annexure-I on the date of Personal Interview
- Kochi will be the centre where EMAT will be conducted. Additional Centre’s at Trivandrum and Kozhikode will be available only if there are requests from at least 10 or more candidates
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website