Indian Institute of Management Indore announces Admission to Executive PG Program in Management 2022, Apply Now
IIM Indore Executive PG Program Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore has invited Applications for admission to one-year full time residential Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP) for the academic session 2022-23.
Read on for more details on IIM Indore Executive PG Program Admission 2022
IIM Indore Executive PG Program Admission Dates 2022
- Admission Process : Timelines EPGP 2022 Batch
- Newspaper Advertisement : August 11, 2021, Wednesday
- Application Window : September 01, 2021, to December 01, 2021
- Announcement of PI shortlist : December 15, 2021
- Interviews Dates : December 18 & 19, 2021
- Provisional admission offers : January 14, 2022
- Last date for accepting offers: January 31, 2022
- Programme Registration : April 07, 2022
- Commencement of class: April 11, 2022
IIM Indore Executive PG Program Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The programme is open to all nationalities, however, the Candidate must have –
- 50% in four-year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. OR
- 50% in three-year Bachelor’s Degree with 50% in Master’s Degree. OR
- 50% in Five-year Integrated Programme / other programmes of similar duration.
- A valid GMAT score- The GMAT score should be within 05 years. Hence the GMAT test date should be between December 02, 2016, to December 01, 2021.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation.
- Mention only full-time paid work experience after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
- Do not include training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.
- Minimum years of experience should be 5 years.
IIM Indore Executive PG Program Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimidr.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management of IIM Indore should submit their online application form during Wednesday, September 01, 2021, to Wednesday, December 01, 2021 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable Application processing fee of Rs.5,900/- (including GST) for Indian nationals and US$118 (including GST) for Foreign nationals.
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted offline/online mode through the Zoom application depending on the situation.
- Link for online submission of the application form: link will be available from September, 01, 2021.
- Short-listing of candidates for the interview will be done on the basis of GMAT score and/or any other criteria as decided by the admission committee for that academic year.
- Shortlisted candidates shall appear for the Personal Interview (PI). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.
- Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned above will be considered for the final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website