Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta announces Admission to MBA Executive Program 2024, Apply now
IIM Calcutta MBAEx Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta invites applications for admission to its One-Year Full-time Residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for Executives for the academic year 2024-25.
IIM Calcutta MBAEx Admission 2024
- Date for filling in the applications : June 30, 2023 to August 17, 2023
- Submission of duly completed application form : August 17, 2023
- Interview of shortlisted candidates : September 2-3, 2023
- Date for filling in the applications : August 18, 2023 to October 12, 2023
- Submission of duly completed application form : October 12, 2023
- Interview of shortlisted candidates : November 4-5, 2023
- Date for filling in the applications : October 13, 2023 to November 23, 2023
- Submission of duly completed application form : November 23, 2023
- Interview of shortlisted candidates : December 9-10, 2023
- Passed A bachelor’s degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline.
- At least 5 years of full time post qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31, 2024.
- Valid GMAT Score (taken within the last 36 months of application date).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of the required original documents before proceeding to complete the application process. Note that each individual file size cannot exceed 5MB.
- Please save a copy of the filled in application form for future references. The application form cannot be retrieved once the link gets deactivated after the submission deadline.
- For Indian nationals : Rs.4000/- (Non refundable)
- For NRI / Foreign Nationals : USD 100/- (Non refundable)
- Mod of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit Card or using the Net Banking & Offline through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and payable at Kolkata, India.
- Assessment of the candidates is based on:
- Academic background
- Professional experience
- GMAT score
- Personal interviews
- Statement of purpose & Recommendation
- Please note that the Institute does not use any predetermined GMAT score. An overall assessment is made on the basis of all these factors for selecting candidates for admission. Batch Profiles give an idea about the work experience and academic highlights of the last five batches.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023