Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad announces Admission to MBA Program in Hospital and Health Care Management for Session 2021
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2021 – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University invites applications from candidates seeking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Hospital and Health Care Management for the Academic Year 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2021.
About the MBA (HHCM)
- The Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management i.e. MBA (HHCM) is a two years, four semester full time on-campus program.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad–500 033 offered by MBA (Hospital and Health Care Management) in collaboration with Apollo Institute of Health Care Management (AIHCM) and Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application Portal (at 06:00am) :- 05th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee :- 05th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 300/- :- 20th August 2021
- Entrance Test (From 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon)Venue: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033, Telangana State :- 05th September 2021 (Sunday)
- Announcement of Entrance Test Results Through Website (Evening) :- 05th September 2021
- Day -1: Group Discussion & Personal Interview :- 06th September 2021
- Day -2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview :- 07th September 2021
- Announcement of Group Discussion & Personal Interview Results : 15th September 2021
- First Counseling : 03rd week of September 2021 (Tentative)
- Second Counselling (Announced only on the availability of the seats, if any) : 4th week of September 2021 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2021
- The aspirants of MBA Degree in Hospital and Health Care Management should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (in case of reserved category candidates, 45% marks).
BRAOU MBA (HHCM) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University website www.braouonline.in and make online payment of the Registration Fee, mentioned below, either through Debit/Credit card or through AP/TS Online.
- For General/BC Candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Aspirants have to appear for an Entrance Test (100 marks), followed by
- Group Discussion (25 marks) and Personal Interview (25 marks) conducted by the University.
- The Rule of Reservation (RoR) as per the norms of the State Government will be adhered to.
- The candidates from all over India are eligible to apply. BC Reservations, however, are applicable to the candidates of the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh only.
- The medium of instruction for the study and for examinations shall be English only
- Convener Quota : Tuition Fee is Rs. 1,40,000/- payable in two equal installments (Rs.70,000/- each) in the first and second year of the programme to Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
- Sponsored Quota : Tuition Fee of Rs. 1,80,000/- payable in single installment to Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website