Dibrugarh University Full-time MBA Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2022 – Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the AICTE approved two-year (Four Semester) MBA (Full-time) Program offered by the Centre for Management Studies (CMS) Dibrugarh University for the session 2022-23
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration process will open from : 17th March 2022
- Online Registration Process ends on : 30th June 2022 (upto 5.00 pm)
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate (all streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) with any valid MAT/CAT/CMAT score. Candidates in their final semester and writing for their examination/result can apply provisionally.
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- For Online Registration, please visit the official website: https://dibru.online
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill application only through the provided online facility on or before the due date
- All related particulars must be maintained carefully. A copy of the filled application form must be kept for future use.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Shortlisted candidates will have to go through Group Discussion & appear for a Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India