Delhi School Economics announces MBA in Internation Business and Human Resource Development Admission 2023
Delhi School of Economics MBA IB and HRD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited by Delhi School of Economics (DSE)-University of Delhi (DU), Delhi for admission to two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in International Business (IB) and Human Resource Development (HRD) offered at Department of Commerce for the session 2023-24
- Online Application begins: 17th November 2022
- Last Date for online Application: 05th January 2023 (Midnight)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any other University recognised as equivalent thereto, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/CW, relaxation in eligibility would be as per University rules.
- Department uses CAT percentile for short-listing the candidates for Post-graduate Programme(s): MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB). IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programmes.
- Admission to MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB) courses will be done through three layered process including CAT percentile, matriculation and 10+2 marks; GD, extempore; and Interview score
- Candidate has to apply separately to IIMs for CAT 2022 and to the Department for the above programmes.
- Apply online through official website www.du.ac.in
- Application fee for MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB) courses is INR 2000/- for General/CW/OBC and INR 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website