Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University MBA Admission 2021 – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST), Sonepat (Haryana) invites applications for admission to the 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 5-year Dual Degree B.B.A.-M.B.A. Program for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check the details of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University MBA Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, and more from the page below.
Program Offered & No. of Seats
- MBA (2 years) – Total 60 Seats
- Dual Degree B.B.A.-M.B.A. (5 years) – Total 60 Seats
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online filling of Application Form: 07th June 2021 to 08th July 2021
- Download of Admit Cards from University Website: 13th July 2021
- Entrance Test (time & venue shall be printed on the admit card): 16th July to 18th July 2021
- Result of Entrance Test displayed on University Website: 23rd July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University MBA Admission 2021
- MBA: Graduation degree in any discipline scoring not less than 50% (47.50% for SC/PH) marks in aggregate.
- Dual Degree B.B.A.-M.B.A.: 10+2 or equivalent from central or Haryana Education Board (or equivalent) scoring not less than 50% (47.50% for SC/PH) marks in aggregate.
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://dcrustadmission.org/. Please read the Admission Prospectus carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form
- For General all others Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC candidates of Haryana only – Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/State Bank Collect
- The admission will be done on the merit of the entrance examination conducted by the University.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question: 120 Questions
- Sections: 04 sections (25 questions from each of these four sections)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Language Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Critical Reasoning, General and Business Awareness
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website