College of Agribusiness Management announces Admission to MBA and MBA Agri-business Management Program 2022
CABM MBA Admission – College of Agribusiness Management (CABM), G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar invites applications for admission to MBA and MBA Agri-business Programme for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can check complete details on eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
CABM MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Sale of Application form: 01st January 2022
- Last date for obtaining and submitting Filled Application Forms: 28th February 2022
- Last date for obtaining and submitting Filled Application Forms (with fee of Rs 3000/-): 31st March 2022
CABM MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Indian nationals having Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture or veterinary Science are eligible to apply for the Master of Business Administration (For specialization in Agribusiness) degree programme.
MBA (for Engineers)
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from AICTE approved Institutions/UGC approved Universities.
- Final year graduating students, who expect to complete all degree requirements before the date of reporting for the programme are also eligible to apply for the respective programmes.
CABM MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from CABM Website www.cabm.ac.in
- Obtain in person or Download ‘Application form and Prospectus’ from CABM / Website on payment of Rs 1500/-.
- Filled in application form University/downloading application and sending complete form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) in favour of College of Agribusiness Management (CABM), G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment – through Online or offline mode
- Appear either in the Common Admission Test (CAT- 2021) conducted by IIM or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT- 2022) conducted by NTA. Group Discussion & Interview dates will be intimated later.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website