Birla institute of Technology Noida announces Admission Integrated Master in Business Economics (MBE) Program 2021
BIT Noida Integrated MBE Admissions 2021 – The Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre Noida invites applications for admission to 5-year (10 semesters) full time Integrated Master of Business Economics (MBE) program for the academic session 2021-22.
- On the successful completion of the 5 year programme, the students will be awarded the Master in Business Economies (MBE) Degree.
- Students, who may prefer an early exit, may exercise option for the same before the end of the 4th semester in order to enable them to complete 6 semesters adding to a Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Economics (BBA-BE)
BIT Noida Integrated MBE Admissions 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of online application :- 3rd week of May 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 2nd week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Noida Integrated MBE Admissions 2021
- Candidates must have 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in class 10th (average of all subjects)
- Candidates must have passed with 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks (average of 4 core subjects) in class 12th/equivalent qualifying examination.
- Percentage of marks in Class 12th to be computed as average of English plus best 3 other core subjects
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October, 1987 in case of General category and 01st October, 1982 in case of SC/ST/PH are eligible for admission.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class Xth (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Year of first appearance in the qualifying examination (10+2) or equivalent 2021
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU
- In case any board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board
- At the time of counselling, candidates will be required to produce originals of pass certificate of Class 10th, marksheets of Class 10th/12th showing requisite minimum marks, as well as caste or special category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority
- At any level of the studies (class Xth/XIIth), a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board
BIT Noida Integrated MBE Admissions 2021 Application Process
- To apply for the Integrated MBE program 2021, eligible candidates must download the application form from website and submit it at BIT Noida: and
- A crossed demand draft of Rs 2,000/- (General) and Rs 1,200/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable) in favor of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Noida
- Send a printout of the completed form along with two recent color photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form); Photocopies of all marksheets and certificates; Demand draft; in a stout A4 size envelope by speed post/reliable courier to the office of Director, Birla Institute of Technology, A-7, Sector-1, Noida-201301 positively by the due date
- Write Application for Integrated MBE 2021 on top of the envelope
- Send the printout of the completed form with other required enclosures to the Office of Director, Birla Institute of Technology, A-7, Sector-1, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Based on the data provided in their forms, the list of eligible candidates will be notified on our website and updated when required
- Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their marks in Class 12th, and fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Counselling schedules based on marks in Class 12th, will be displayed by June, 2021 on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Extension Centre only
- No separate intimation will be sent to candidates
- The counselling process will be held tentatively July, 2021 at Noida
- Candidates have to appear for counselling at Noida center
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website