BVU New Delhi MBA Admission 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
Bharati Vidyapeeth University New Delhi MBA Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to 2 years full time MBA programme at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management and Research New Delhi for the academic year 2019.
Intake: 180 seats
- A graduate with Bachelor or Master’s Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University. OR
- The candidate in the final year Degree (bachelor’s or Master’s) is also eligible to apply. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
See: MBA Admissions
Bharati Vidyapeeth University MBA Admission 2019 Selection Process
Selection is based on the performance in B-MAT 2019 which includes written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
Exam Centres: New Delhi, Karnal, Lucknow, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Kolhapur, Karad, Patna
The entrance test B-MAT 2019 for admission to MBA programme will be of 200 marks. The written test will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, for a duration of two and half hours. The conduct of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (50 marks) as part of the entrance test may be discontinued as these entrance tests will be conducted through online mode only.
The candidates have to be present at the centers of the examination at 09:30 am positively.
The written test comprises of 200 marks. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives, with single correct or most probable answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up of marks will be as follows:
- Numerical Ability -50 questions of 50 marks
- Logical reasoning -50 questions of 50 marks
- English and comprehension -50 questions of 50 marks
- Management skills -50 questions of 50 marks
See: MBA Entrance Exams
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Delhi MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of form submission: 20th March 2019
- Date of entrance test: 24th & 31st March & 21st April 2019
- Declaration of result: 30th April 2019
- Schedule for counseling & spot admission: 12th to 16th May 2019 (BVMIR, New Delhi)
- Date of commencement of Programme: 01st July 2019
- Application Fee: Rs. 1700/-
Bharati Vidyapeeth University New Delhi MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
Candidates can download the application form www.bvuniversity.edu.in
The duly filled application form along with payment of Rs.1700/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune has to be submitted to the
“Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, LBS Marg, Pune-411030” either in person
Candidates can submit the application form by post/courier (enclosing demand draft of Rs.400/- drawn in favor of “Director, BVIMR New Delhi payable at New Delhi
Application form can also be filled and submitted online on our website along with online payment of the application fee of Rs.1700/-
Bharati Vidyapeeth University:
Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi, ‘A’ grade university status awarded by MHRD Govt of India, Reaccredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC, BVIMR, A-4, Paschim Vihar, Main Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Tel 011-25284396, Email [email protected], Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.bvimr.com