Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Entrance Test (B-MAT) 2022 for MBA, MHA and MCA Program Admission, Apply now
BVP B-MAT 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts BVP B-MAT for admission to MBA, MHA & MCA Program for the academic year 2022-23. B-MAT 2022 is organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test Cell. Interested and eligible candidates can submit BVP B-MAT 2022 online application form and appear for the Management Admission Test.
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) is offering seats in MBA, MHA, MCA Courses through B-MAT 2022 followed by GD/PI.
- MBA (Gen) and MBA (HR) 2-year full-time program with Dual Specialization: Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, IB, Banking and Insurance, Event Retail and Hospitality Management
- 3 years full-time Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- 2 years Full-time Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
BVP B-MAT Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of the online application: 01st, 15th March, 29th March, 12th April 2022
- Date of Exam (BVP B-MAT 2022): 13th, 27th March, 10th & 24th April 2022
- Result Announcement Date: 30th April 2022
- Counselling Date: 05th May to 09th May 2022
- College Start Date MBA/MCA: 04th July 2022
- College Start Date for MHA: 01st August 2022
BVP B-MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Graduate with a minimum 50% in any subject from a recognized university, 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates in their final year are also eligible to apply provided they can submit their graduation certificate by August 2022
- The candidate should have completed a minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Those whose medium of instruction in Graduation was not English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by the institutes.
BVP B-MAT Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before starting filling the Online Application Form available on the website.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1 – Fill in the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application Fee – Rs.1700 + 18 % GST as per last year
- Mode of Payment – Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway.
Issue of Admit Card
- All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website and sent them by email.
- Candidates need to appear in the BVP B-MAT. Therefore, BMAT includes a written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Duration of Exam: 150 mins
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice Questions with four alternatives for each
- No. of Questions: 200
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be based on 10+2 & Bachelor Degree level basic Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, English & Comprehension, Management skills.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website