Army Institute of Management (AIM) Kolkata announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2021, Apply now
Army Institute of Management MBA Admission – Army Institute of Management (AIM) Kolkata invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2021-23
Check out the post below for details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fee, selection, etc for Army Institute of Management Kolkata MBA Admission 2021
Army Institute of Management MBA Admission Dates 2021
- Online Application Process: On Going
- Last date of Online Application Forms: 24th November 2021
- Date of GD and PI: 03rd week of November 2021
Army Institute of Management MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- MBA aspirants with a minimum of 50% in Graduation, without CAT/JEMAT score/rank, can apply for admission
- Candidates with valid CAT-2020 score may also apply
- Such candidates should produce a Bonafide Certificate & Fee Receipt at the time of registration at AIMK. Candidates, who would be completing all requirements for bachelor’s degree by 30 June, can also apply.
Army Institute of Management MBA Admission Application Process 2021
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to AIM, Kolkata can obtain the Application Form for MBA program either from the AIM, Kolkata website www.aim.ac.in or from the Admission Office, AIM, Kolkata by hand.
- Candidates, who are willing to take the application forms from the Admission Office, need to pay Rs 500/- for Army wards and Rs 600/- for General category in cash.
- The application form will be submitted on the assigned date as suggested by the Admission Authority. Rs 200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted after the assigned date.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the CAT score conducted by IIMs. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at AIMK/AIMT for their final selection.
Group Discussion – Personal Interview (GD-PI)
- Candidates who qualify in CAT will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Kolkata on merit basis. Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses and cater for their own boarding and lodging.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through telephone calls, emails and joining letters who will be required to pay online a sum of Rs 60,000/- through SB-Collect as acceptance of the offer
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website