AIBE (19) 2024 Application Form: Registration Last Date
AIBE Registration 2024 – From the second week of August 2024, the Bar Council of India will start accepting AIBE 2024 Applications, the exam for which will be conducted in the second week of October 2024. The official website for the Bar Council of India,(https://www.allindiabarexamination.com/) , will have the registration form for the 2024 test. Interested applicants who fulfill the AIBE 2024 eligibility criteria must register on the website using their email address and mobile number before completing the AIBE online application form 2024. Candidates must fill out information on the AIBE 2024 registration form, including their names, contact information, educational qualifications, and other required credentials. The last date to submit AIBE 2024 Application form is expected to be in the third week of September 2024. The AIBE exam has to be cleared by law graduates who desire to practice law in courts. AIBE has set a few criteria of eligibility for appearing in the AIBE Exam and candidates must ensure eligibility before filling the form.
AIBE Registration 2024 – Highlights
- The conducting body for AIBE 2024 is the Bar Council of India.
- The mode of application is online for the AIBE Application Form 2024.
- The application form can be found on the official website of the Bar Council of India, i.e., https://www.allindiabarexamination.com/.
- The primary documents required for form filling are an advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), an enrollment certificate, a scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- The AIBE 2024 Application Fee for General /OBC Applicants will be Rs.3500/-.
- In case of any complaints, the candidate can contact the Bar Council of India Helpline Email, i.e.,[email protected].
AIBE 2024 Registration Important Dates
Starting of online registration
2nd week of August 2024
Bank payment through challan starts
2nd week of August 2024
Closing of online registration
3rd week of September 2024
Last date of payment
3rd week of September 2024
Release of admit card (online)
1st week of October 2024
AIBE 2024 exam date
2nd week of October 2024
Answer key release date
3rd week of October 2024
AIBE Application Form 2024 Date
The AIBE 2024 Application Form will most probably be released by the second week of August 2024. The dates will be published by the Bar Council Of India on their official website (https://www.allindiabarexamination.com/).
AIBE 2024 Registration
Since the AIBE 2024 application form, has not yet been released, thus we are providing you with certain instructions to adhere to when the Bar Council of India releases the AIBE application form 2024:-
- It is to be noted that the AIBE 2024 application form will be released through online mode only, and that no offline facility will be provided to fill the form.
- Candidates should fill the application form from the second week of August 2024.
- Candidates should fill the correct details carefully in the AIBE registration form 2024 including personal details , academic information, address etc.
- Candidates must provide their enrolment number issued by any state bar council.
- Upload documents in the specific format like, photograph and signature are to be uploaded in the format given by the Bar Council Of India.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form, since no correction facility will be provided later.
- Candidates will be able to fill the registration form till the third week of September 2024.
- Do not forget to take printouts of the filled application form for future references.
Documents required while filling AIBE application form 2024
The candidate had to ensure they have the following documents before filling up the AIBE 2024 registration form:
- Matriculation Certificate (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- Intermediate/Diploma Certificate (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- 3-Year/5-Year LLB Certificate (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- Passport-Size Photograph (jpg or png, Minimum 4KB,Maximum 1 MB).
- Signature (jpg or png, Minimum 4KB,Maximum 1 MB).
- Advocate ID Card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- Scanned photo & signature (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- Category Certificate (if applicable) (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable) (pdf, Maximum 1 MB).
AIBE 2024 Application Form: How to Register?
In order to apply for the AIBE Exam 2024 the candidates need to follow the following steps:-
Step 1- Before filling the online application form, visit the official website of the All India Bar Council and read all instructions there so as to have a clear idea of the exam. (https://www.allindiabarexamination.com/).
Step 2- Fill out the registration form with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, phone number, nationality, etc.
Step 3- Choose the testing location; a candidate may only select one location to take the AIBE 2024 exam.
Step 4- Candidates must provide papers such as a category and handicap certificate (if applicable), an advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), an enrollment certificate, a scanned copy of their portrait and signature, and an advocate ID card, when filling the AIBE 2024 application form. The registration number and password can be found in your email inbox after candidates have submitted their application forms.
Step 5- Use your registration number and password to log in.
Step 6- The sole accepted method of payment for the application fee is an SBI challan. There won’t be any other forms of payment accepted. After 24 hours from the time of registration, payment is required.
Step 7- Challan forms should be printed. Pay the required amount and keep the candidates’ copies of the challan on hand.
Step 8- Upload the challan and include information such as the journal number, branch code, and date of the challan when the payment has been confirmed.
Step 9- Print off the completed online form for your records.
AIBE 2024 Application Fee
- For General /OBC Applicants the AIBE 2024 Application Fee is Rs.3500/-.
- For ST/ SC Applicants,the AIBE 2024 Application Fee is Rs.2500/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable in nature and therefore the candidate should fill the form very carefully.
- The candidates can make payment of application fee by offline mode only through SBI challan method.
How to Check AIBE 2024 Application Status?
The AIBE 2024 Registration number and Password, which must be noted down after successfully registering for the AIBE 2024 exam via the official website, will be required for both the initial stage of downloading the AIBE 2024 admission card as well as all following steps.
In addition to this, once the application has been submitted successfully by the candidate it is vital that they take out a print out application form and fee receipt for future reference.
AIBE Application Form 2024 Correction Fee
The registered candidates will have until a certain date as specified by the Bar Council Of India, to alter or make corrections to the AIBE 2024 application form after completing and submitting it. By emailing the BCI at the following address or calling on their Helpline number, candidates can access their AIBE 2024 application form for any corrections to be made.
Helpline Number: 011-49225022/23, 011-41533681
Email ID: [email protected]
The following information will be editable on the AIBE 2024 application form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Selection
What after AIBE Application Form 2024?
Once the candidate has filled out the AIBE Application Form 2024, then once released they will be able to access the AIBE 2024 Admit Card and would thus be able to sit in the exam. Candidates would be able to practice in any court throughout India after passing the exam. The practise certificate will be given by the Bar Council of India through online mode.
AIBE Registration 2024 FAQs
Q How can I register for AIBE 2024, and what documents are required for registration?
Ans Candidates can register for AIBE 2024 by visiting the official website of the Bar Council of India and filling out the registration form. The documents required for registration include a copy of the law degree, passport size photograph, and signature.
Q How can I prepare for the AIBE 2024 exam, and what study materials are available?
Ans Candidates can prepare for AIBE 2024 by studying the syllabus provided on the official website of the Bar Council of India. Additionally, there are various study materials available online, including practice tests, sample papers, and books specifically designed for AIBE preparation.
Q Can I appear for AIBE 2024 in any language, or are there specific language requirements?
Ans Candidates can appear for AIBE 2024 in any of the 11 languages listed on the official website of the Bar Council of India.
Q How will AIBE 2024 be scored, and what are the passing marks for the exam?
Ans AIBE 2024 will be scored out of 100 marks, and candidates must score a minimum of 40 marks to pass the exam.
The article thus, provides the candidate an insight into the AIBE Application Form 2024, the registration process, documents required, among other things. The official website for the Bar Council of India ,(https://www.allindiabarexamination.com/) , will have the registration form for the 2024 test. Interested applicants who fulfill the AIBE 2024 eligibility criteria must register on the website using their email address and mobile number before completing the AIBE online application form 2024.
Also See :
- AIBE (XIX) 2024
- AIBE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- AIBE 2024 Exam Pattern
- AIBE Syllabus 2024
- AIBE XIX (19) Result 2024