Application Process for SSC CHSL 2019
SSC CHSL 2019 Application starts from December 3 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notice for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020. According to the notice released by the commission, application process for SSC CHSL 2019 will begin from December 3, 2019 on the SSC official website: ssc.nic.in/. The last for apply for the same is January 1, 2020.
The SSC CHSL 2019 Examination is scheduled to be conducted in an online mode (computer based test) from 16th to 27th March 2020 for recruitment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator in different ministries/department/offices of government of India.
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, register using email id
- Step 3: Click on ‘apply’ in the main tab
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 5: Click on CHSL and click on ‘apply’
- Step 6: Fill form, upload documents
- Step 7: Make payment
Candidates who have passed 12th class are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL 2019. Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years.
Also See :