Xavier University MBA Admission 2020 in Global Management
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) announces MBA Program (Global Management) for 2020-22 Batch
Xavier University MBA Admission 2020 – Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in Global Management for the academic session 2020-22.
- Program offered by Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), in collaboration with Foreign Universities – MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global) [2 years, full time]
- The students will have to spend one year in the respective foreign university, either in the first year or second year, depending on the choice of the program/university by the students.
See: MBA Admissions
- The last date to fill up the application form is 09th December 2019
- The minimum requirement for admission to MBA program is a three-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by 15th June 2020, can also apply.
- Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before 15th June 2020.
- The admissions committee will evaluate the candidates based on the candidate’s academic history, recommendations, CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT score, and personal interview. The selected students must be ready with their respective Visas and travel documents for joining the program by the due dates as applicable (to be intimated).
- Obtaining the VISA is the responsibility of the students.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 05, 2020, or
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 24, 2019, or
- GMAT taken in 2018 or 2019 or
- X-GMT to be conducted by Xavier University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on 25th January 2020.
- The additional fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1200/-. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB's MBA-Global program, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XUB Program at www.xub.edu.in or https://forms.xub.edu.in/
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- Step 1: Fill up the "Login Details" (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2: Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200x250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250x125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests).
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
XUB - Xavier University Bhubaneswar
- (School of Business Management), Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB), Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB), (Odisha) Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar-751013, Website www.xub.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here