FMS Delhi University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2022-24, Apply Now
FMS Delhi University MBA Admission – Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi invites applications for two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Interested candidates can check more details on FMS Delhi University MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
FMS Delhi University MBA Admission Date 2022
- Last date of Online Application: 25 December, 2021 (Midnight)
FMS Delhi University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates applying for admission to the MBA programme must have pursued at least a Bachelor’s Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks at graduation level for the unreserved category (SC/ST: Passing Marks; OBC Non-Creamy/EWS/PWD/CW: 45% as per University Rules) or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree may also apply.
- Applicants with CGPA scores must clearly indicate the equivalent percentage of marks and furnish a copy of the official CGPA to Percentage conversion table of the concerned university/institution.
FMS Delhi University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants can register themselves for admission to the MBA Programme (2022- 2024) through FMS website www.fms.edu by filling up an online registration form and by paying the requisite registration fee within the specified time period.
Step to follows for Online Application :
- Step 1 : Visit the FMS website http://www.fms.edu
- Step 2 : You will be directed to the On-line registration page. Fill in the required information correctly.
- Step 3 : Verify the data entered. After the registration information is confirmed, no data can be modified
- Step 4 : You will be able to pay the registration fee as per the procedure given below. Go to the payment gateway only after you have confirmed your registration information. Payment through credit card/ debit card or other payment channels
- Candidates shortlisted for the Interview Process, admission to the MBA Full Time programme shall be based on the following criteria and weight system:
- Weighted CAT 2021 Score – 50%
- Marks obtained in Class X – 10% (60% and above but less than 75%: 5%, 75% and above: 10%)
- Marks obtained in Class XII – 10% (60% and above but less than 75%: 5%, 75% and above 10%)
- Discussion on Statement of Purpose – 10%
- Extempore – 5%
- Personal Interview – 15%
- An additional 5 marks shall be awarded to the women candidates who appear for the interview. Applicants who have not taken CAT 2021 will not be considered for admission.
- The candidates will be required to produce their original certificates and mark sheets at the time of the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website