Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) Pune announces MBA in Banking and Finance Admission 2023
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission 2023 – Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) Pune has announced admissions to it’s to two-year Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance (MBA – BF) Program for the academic year 2023
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission 2023
- SNAP Registration Commences : August 4, 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP Registration Closes : November 24, 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP Admit Card Live (www.snaptest.org)
- December 05,2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP Computer Base Test (CBT) 2022
- SNAP Test 01 – December 10, 2022 (Saturday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 02 – December 18, 2022 (Sunday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 03 – December 23, 2022 (Friday): 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Result : January 10, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Last date to apply for SSBF : January 16, 2023
- Declaration of shortlisting for GE-PIWAT : January 20, 2023
- Dates of GE-PIWAT Process : February 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 and 12, 2023
- Declaration of First Merit List : February 20, 2023
- Programme Commencement : June 5, 2023
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.ssbf.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- A student aspiring to pursue a Postgraduate program at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Register online for SNAP by paying INR 1950 and appear for the test.
- Step 2 – Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional INR 1000
- Step 3 – Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
- SNAP Test registration fee of INR 1950/- per test
- Mode of Payment – through Online /DD
- The final selection of student for admission of the MBA (Banking and Finance) programme will be based on the following criteria:
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the cumulative marks scored on 100 marks.
- SNAP score will be scaled down to 50 marks.
- The remaining 50% weightage will be assigned as follows:
- Group discussion
- Individual Interaction [including Academic Performance & Work Ex]
- Written Ability Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates