Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) Pune announces MBA in Banking and Finance Admission 2022
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission – Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) Pune has announced admissions to it’s to two-year Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance (MBA – BF) Program for the academic year 2022-24
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission Dates 2022
- SNAP and Programme Registration Begins: August 31, 2021
- Last Date to apply for SNAP: November 27, 2021
- Last Date to pay for SNAP: November 27, 2021
- SNAP Admit card live on (www.snaptest.org): December 4, 2021
- SNAP Test 2021: December 19, 2021; January 8, 2022; January 16, 2022
- SNAP Result: February 1, 2022
- Last date of Online registration For SSBF: February 5th 2022
- Last Date of payment of Registration fees For SSBF: February 5th 2022
- Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction: February 8th 2022
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: February 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th 2022
- Announcement of First Merit list: March 7th 2022
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List: March 21st 2022
- Programme Commencement: June 6th 2022
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SSBF MBA in Banking and Finance Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.ssbf.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- A student aspiring to pursue a Postgraduate program at Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Register online for SNAP by paying INR 1750 and appear for the test.
- Step 2 – Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional INR 1000
- Step 3 – Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
- Institute application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee – Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- The final selection of student for admission of the MBA (Banking and Finance) programme will be based on the following criteria:
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the cumulative marks scored on 100 marks.
- SNAP score will be scaled down to 50 marks.
- The remaining 50% weightage will be assigned as follows:
- Group discussion
- Individual Interaction [including Academic Performance & Work Ex]
- Written Ability Test
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website