Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Announces MBA in Communication Management Admission 2022, Apply now
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) Pune invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration in Communication Management (MBA-CM) Program for the academic year 2022-24
SIMC Pune MBA Admission Dates 2022
- SIMC Online Registration Starts : Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- SNAP Test: Sunday, December 19, 2021, Saturday, January 08, 2022, Sunday, January 16, 2022
- SNAP Result: Tuesday, February 01, 2022
- SIMC Online Registration Closes: Monday, February 07, 2022
- SIMC Last Date of Payment: Monday, February 07, 2022
- Shortlist of Candidates for GE – PIWAT: Thursday, February 17, 2022
- SIMC Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT): WAT – Wednesday, Feb 23, 2022
- GE-PI – Fri-Sat-Sun Feb 25, 26, 27, 2022
- WAT – Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- GE-PI – Fri-Sat-Sun March 25, 26, 27, 2022
- Announcement of First Merit List: Monday, April 18, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st Installment): Wednesday, May 04, 2022
SIMC Pune MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SIMC Pune MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.simc.edu/
- Application to SIMC’s MBA (Communication Management) Program is a two-step process.
- Step 1: Apply for SNAP 2021: Visit: https://www.snaptest.org/ for register and pay online for Online SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2021.
- Online SNAP 2021 test fee is INR 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes).
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up the online form for SIMC Pune’s MBA(CM) Programme.
- Step 2 – Register for SIMC – MBA-CM: Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2021’ will be eligible to apply for the MBA(CM) program. After completing the payment for the SNAP 2021, you will find the tab for SIMC-MBA(CM) registration.
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ applicable Payment Gateway Charges, GST and any other taxes) per programme is to be paid to SIMC-MBA(CM) programme that the aspirant wishes to apply.
- Institute application fee: Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee: Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on candidates’ performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) conducted by Symbiosis International University.
- Three components are involved in the process. Group Exercise, Written Ability Test and Personal Interaction.
- A Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Written Ability Test will be carried out for the shortlisted candidates by SIMC.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website