SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program in Law for Session 2022, Apply now
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years MBA (Law) Program at the School of Business Management, SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the academic year 2022.
Interested candidates can check details on NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2022 from the page below.
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission Dates 2022
- Start Online Registration: Wednesday,15th December , 2021
- Close Online Registration : Sunday, 03rd April, 2022
- Call letters for Written Test / Personal Interview (on website after 5.00 pm.): Tuesday, 06th April, 2022
- Conduct of Written Test (Online): Friday, 8th April, 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview (Online): Saturday, 9th April, 2022
- Declaration of 1st merit list (on website after 5.00 pm): Wednesday, 13th April, 2022
- Payment of fees: 14th to 24 April 2022
- Commencement of Programme: July 2022
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to the award of LL.B. /B.A, LLB /B.B.A,LLB /B.Sc ,LL.B ./LL.M. degree (minimum 50% marks aggregate for all years). Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply. Their initial admission, if selected, will be provisional and will be confirmed after submission of the final year/semester/trimester mark sheet and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for final percentage/marks.
- Candidates who have duly passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (Any one)
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation (Law or aforesaid programs) by doing part-time courses or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission Application Process 2022
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet.
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 2,500/- plus taxes (This is one time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Merit list will be prepared based on written test and personal Interview score
- Written Test and Personal Interview will be conducted online.
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS OR
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 3 years will be considered) OR
- Candidates with a score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC for 2022 admissions.
Written Test Pattern
- Written Test will be conducted online.
- Total Marks: 85 marks
- Logical Reasoning -25 marks.
- Legal Reasoning- 20 marks.
- English: English Language –20 marks and Essay Writing –20 marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website