NMIMS School of Business Management MBA (Law) Admission 2019
SVKMâ€™s NMIM School of Business Management offers Admission to MBA (Law) 2019
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to MBA (Law) Program at School of Business Management, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the academic year 2019.
About the Program
- MBA (Law) Program will prepare students with necessary knowledge and skills of business administration along with enhanced knowledge of business laws both from domestic and global perspectives
- It will also provide application orientations to all young lawyers aspiring to excel in corporate and consulting world, with explicit skill sets for business administration and major relevant laws
Duration - MBA Program 2 years
Intake Capacity: 40 Students
See: Law Entrance Exams
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration starts: 18th January 2019
- Online Registration Closes: 23rd June 2019
- Call letters for written Test/ Personal interview: 26th June 2019
- Date of Test/ PI: 29th June 2019
- Declaration of 1st merit list: 04th July 2019
- Commencement of programme: 5th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2019
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to award of LL.B. degree (minimum 50% in final year examinations). Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply
- Candidates who have duly passed the Chartered Accountancy examinations conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Company Secretary examinations conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Cost Accountancy Exams conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible to apply for the program
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS or;
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 & above (GMAT score of last 3 years will be considered); or Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC for 2018 admissions; and
- Written Test/Personal Interview Process
- Written Test and Personal Interview will be conducted on the same day, refer important dates on website (www.nmims.edu).
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet and also refer the important dates.
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 2,000/- plus taxes (This is one time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable
SVKM's NMIMS Mumbai
The Deputy Registrar (Admission), SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056 Phone No.: 022-42355555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://sbm.nmims.edu/