SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program in Law for Session 2023, Apply now
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years MBA (Law) Program at the School of Business Management, SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the academic year 2023-25.
NMIMS MBA (Law) Admission 2023
Phase – I
- Start Online Registration : Tuesday,17th December 2022
- Close Online Registration : Sunday, 26th March, 2023
- Call letters for Written Test / Personal Interview (on website after 5.00 pm.) : Tuesday, 28th March, 2023
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview : Saturday, 1st April, 2023
- Declaration of 1st merit list (on website after 5.00 pm) : Wednesday, 5th April, 2023
- Payment of fees : 06th to 11th April 2023
- Commencement of the program : Monday, 10th July,2023
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday,26th July ,2023
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to the award of LL.B. /B.A, LLB /B.B.A,LLB /B.Sc, LL.B. /LL.M. degree (minimum 50% marks aggregate for all years). Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply. Their initial admission, if selected, will be provisional and will be confirmed after submission of the final year/semester/trimester mark sheet and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for final percentage/marks.
- Candidates who have duly passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (Any one)
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation (Law or aforesaid programs) by doing part-time courses or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet.
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 2,500/- plus taxes (This is one time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Merit list will be prepared based on written test and personal Interview score
- Written Test and Personal Interview will be conducted online.
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS OR
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 3 years will be considered) OR
- Candidates with a score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC for 2023 admissions AND
- Personal Interview.
Written Test Pattern
- Written Test will be conducted online.
- Total Marks: 85 marks
- Logical Reasoning -25 marks.
- Legal Reasoning- 20 marks.
- English: English Language –20 marks and Essay Writing –20 marks.
- Personal Interview : 50 marks (including 10 marks for work experience)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023