Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur announces Admission to MBA Program 2023-24, Apply now
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur invites application for admission to Post Graduate Degree – Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2023-24
The admission to SIBM Nagpur MBA Program will be on the basis of SNAP 2022 entrance exam.
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2023
- SNAP Registration commences on August 4th 2022 (Thursday)
- SNAP Registration closes on November 24th 2022 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org): December 5th 2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01 December 10th 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 & SNAP Test 03
- SNAP Online Test 2022 (Computer Based Test Mode)
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- December 18, 2022 (Sunday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- December 23, 2022 (Friday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SIBM Nagpur Registration Closes on: 7th Jan 2023 (Saturday)
- SNAP Result Announcement Date: 10th Jan 2023 (Tuesday)
- Shortlisting of Candidates: 16th Jan 2023 (Monday)
- Slot Booking of Candidates: 19th Jan 2023 (Thursday)
- Call Letter Publishing: 21st Jan 2023 (Saturday)
- WAT: 22nd Jan, 2023 (Sunday)
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: Online – 23rd Jan 2023 (Monday) to 25th Jan, 2023 (Wednesday) and 27th Jan, 2023 (Friday) to 2nd Feb, 2023 (Thursday)
- Announcement of First Merit list: 6th Feb 2023 (Monday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List:
- 14th Feb 2023 (Tuesday)
- Announcement of Second Merit list: 15th Feb 2023 (Wednesday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the Second Merit List:
- 23rd Feb 2023 (Thursday)
- Announcement of Third Merit list: 24th Feb 2023 (Friday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the Third Merit List:
- 6th March 2023 (Monday)
- Programme Commencement: June 5, 2023 (Wednesday)
Eligibility Criteria for SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2023
- Candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.sibmnagpur.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur students should complete the following procedure:
- Step 1: The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021
- Step 2: While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIBM-Nagpur in the same application form. A program fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIBM-Nagpur for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply.
- Institute application fee Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee Rs. 1750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Candidates aspiring to join the MBA program have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2022 and Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile.
- Selection of students shall be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview, to be held at SIBM Nagpur.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022