SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020 Notification
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission Program 2020
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020 - Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Hyderabad offers Two years fully residential MBA Program in Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Operations Management, and Finance for the academic year 2020-21.
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020
SIBM Hyderabad is a constituent Management College of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune and will accept only scores of SNAP 2019 exam for MBA admission 2020
The MBA degree to SIBM students is awarded by Symbiosis International University.
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Program Details
SBIM University MBA Admission 2020 at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad, one of the key constituent MBA colleges of Symbiosis International University is open now. SIBM Hyderabad will accept SNAP 2019 score for MBA admission 2020.
The 2 years full-time MBA offered at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad is the flagship Management Program of the institute. MBA at SIBM Hyderabad offers Specializations in the area of Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, and Operations.
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- SNAP Registrations Commences on 16th Aug 2019
- Last date to apply for SNAP: 23rd November 2019
- Last date to pay for SNAP: 23rd November 2019
- Last date of online registration for Institute January 9th January 2020
- Last Date of Payment of Registration Fees for Institute: 9th January 2020
- SNAP Online Test: 15th December 2019
- SNAP Result: 10th January 2020
- Announcement of the Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction:17th January 2020
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: MBA – 07th, 08th, 9th & 14th, 15th & 16th February 2020.
- Announcement of First Merit list: February 28th, 2020
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list: March 16th , 2020
- Programme Commencement: June 08th , 2020
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Courses Offered
MBA (Two years fully residential Program)
Specialization offered: Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Finance
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission Eligibility criteria
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year exams can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Merit List for SIBM Hyderabad
Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Hyderabad will be announced the first merit list for its admission in MBA Programme for 2019 session. Candidates will be able to check the list by using their login id and password from the official website
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Application Form 2020
Application form for SNAP has been released as per the schedule provided above. Candidates can register themselves for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) which is a common entrance exam for institutes affiliated to Symbiosis University www.sibmhyd.edu.in
Candidates would need to mention the Institute they are applying, candidates can choose the programs they need to appear for the same application form for SNAP
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Hyderabad students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Exam, 2018. SNAP 2018 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
While registering for SNAP, the applicant has to also apply for SIBM-H in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to SIBM-H for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here