Reva University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2021
Reva University MBA Admission 2021 – Reva University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to 4 semester (2 Years) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2021.
Reva University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date to apply Application Forms :- 26th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Reva University MBA Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream or B E/ B Tech with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University / institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Good score in REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) or CAT / MAT / C-MAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Institute / Agency.
Reva University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online (link available on the Institute website https://reva.edu.in/).
- Candidates can download application form from the website https://reva.edu.in/
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Indian / SAARC Nationals :- 1000/-
- NRI Fee :- 2000/-
- Foreign Nationals :- $50
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online & Offline
- Admissions to any Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes of REVA University is strictly based on merit. REVA University also conducts REVACET.
- REVA CET is the Common Entrance Test conducted by REVA University for admission into its various Programmes. REVA CET forms the basis of eligibility for some of the Programmes offered by REVA University along with scholarship.
For more details and to apply visit the official website