Osmania University Hyderabad MBA Part-time Admission 2019
Osmania University MBA (Evening) Part-time Admission Notification 2019
Osmania University Hyderabad MBA Part Time Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible working employees /executives for admission into the following Evening Program offered at Dept. of Business Mgmt. Osmania University Campus for the academic year 2019-20.
Course – MBA (Evening – Part-Time)
- M.B.A. (Evening) Part Time Course is a three years six semester program being offered at: Department of Business Management, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad. Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), O.U. Campus, Hyderabad and Certain Private Affiliated Colleges (if approved).
- Admission into this course will be based on the Rank obtained in TS ICET-2019
See: MBA Admission Dates
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 13th September 2019 by 04.00 pm
- The Entrance Test for the Course will we conducted on 15th September 2019, from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate seeking admission must qualify TS ICET-2019 or separate entrance test will be conducted by Osmania University and also satisfy the norms prescribed by the University. and
- Must have at least two-years experience in Executive / Managerial/ Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree. (or)
- Officers / Executive / Engineers working with any government / quasi govt / autonomous bodies /local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years. (or)
- Officers of the Defence Forces / establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.
- The candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- The Entrance Test will be for 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions.
- Candidates have to mark their responses on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet for objective type questions by darkening the relevant ovals with blue or black ball point pen.
Reservation (Local and Non-Local Candidates)
- Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats, which are open to local, and non-locals shall be filled up subject to similar reservation as applicable to 85% local candidates.
- All candidates shall be of Indian Nationality and shall fall under the category of Local/Non-local (as defined in Annexure-I) except where otherwise stated.
- Dept. of Business Management, Osmania University, Campus, Hyderabad Rs.27050/- (Per three years)
- Institute of Public Enterprise, (IPE) O.U. Campus, Hyderabad Rs.69000/- (Per three years)
- Certain Private Affiliated Colleges Rs.16000/- (Per year)
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Osmania University websites osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
- Candidates are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
- Submit the filled in application to the following – Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, (In collaboration with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Andhra Pradesh & Dept of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India, New Delhi), Directorate of Admissions, Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007
- Further details, including applications, Information Brochures, registration fee to be paid, etc., are made available in OU websites osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500007, Telangana, websites osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here