Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad announce PG Program in Management for Family Business (PGP-MFAB) 2023
ISB Hyderabad PGP-MFAB Admission 2023 – Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to the Post Graduate Program in Management for Family Business (PGP-MFAB) for the academic year 2023.
ISB Hyderabad PGP-MFAB Admission 2023
- Round 1 Application Deadlines : November 13, 2022
- Round 2 Application Deadlines : March 19, 2023
- BAT (Business Admissions Test) : Ongoing
- Above deadlines are for admissions into PGP MFAB class of August 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification. Work experience, preferably 2+ years, and knowledge about Family Business is mandatory. Business Admissions Test (BAT) is mandatory.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.isb.edu/ and https://admissions.isb.edu/admissions/pgpmfab/
- Candidates applying to the programme must fulfill the admission criteria and have strong commitment to continue and contribute to the family business.
Steps to follow:
- Step 1 : No payment is required to create a user login and start the online application
- Step 2 : Application fee needs to be paid at the time of submitting the completed application form.
- Step 3 : Application fee amount paid during application submission is non-refundable
- Application Fee**: INR 15,000
- Programme Fee: INR 41,98,000 + GST
- GST rates as applicable at the time of admission. **Application fee includes the BAT fee
- The selection process is stringent and individuals with a strong drive and passion to create an impact will make it to the programme.
- Knowledge of Family Business
- Academic Performance
- Business Leadership Potential
- Performance in BAT Test
- Inclination Towards Achievement
- Work Experience
- Size,Scale, Complexity, Legacy of Business
- Performance in Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website