IIT Bombay-Washington University announces Admission to Joint Executive MBA Program 2022, Apply now
IITB-Washington University Joint Executive MBA Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay – Washington University invites application for admission to an academically comprehensive and rigorous Executive MBA Program for the academic year 2022.
IITB-Washington University Joint Executive MBA Admission 2022
About Joint Executive MBA Program
- The joint degree executive MBA from IIT Bombay and Washington University in St. Louis is a well-recognised and widely acclaimed credential. The EMBA program is aimed at professionals with demonstrated leadership abilities. It very rightly focuses on enterprise leadership – serving the best interest of the organization rather than the needs of a single business unit or a functional area.
- Round 1: May 31, 2022
- Round 2: July 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IITB-Washington University Joint Executive MBA Admission 2022
- EMBA admission decisions are based on each prospective participant’s professional qualifications and achievement. Ideal candidates meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education,
- Seven plus years of work experience (after completing the qualifying degree) including five years of managerial experience or equivalent,
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English,
- Functional computer skills,
- The 18-month program uses a proven model for working professionals. You attend courses four days per month, from Thursday, Morning through Sunday evening, in Mumbai. Classes are taught in English
- The participants complete 17 modules in Mumbai and spend two weeks at Washington D.C and St. Louis where they complete the balance coursework and visit American companies.
- Each participant upon satisfactory completion of the executive MBA program is awarded a joint postgraduate degree in Business Administration from IIT Bombay and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Application materials are accepted in American and British English
- Our application for admission is hosted on a third-party system called ApplyYourself. This online application system is designed to walk you through the required steps, including how to electronically submit your Commitment Letter, Recommendation for Admission Forms, Copies of Mark sheets, and essays. Once you have registered and created a password, you can save your work repeatedly before you submit your final application
- Copies of degree certificate(s) and mark sheets should be uploaded into your application prior to submission. Official copies will need to be secured for your admissions interview.
- Provide two completed Recommendation for Admission Forms (PDF), preferably written by senior-level executives or immediate supervisors
- Please Note: All letters, transcripts, and mark sheets should be emailed or uploaded along with your online application. Official copies and your passport should be brought with you to your admissions interview
- For exploring new frontiers in leadership apply online at www.som.iitb.ac.in/ApplyEMBA
- For more details, please visit www.som.iitb.ac.in/jointEMBA or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and call: 09930207781
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website