IIM Rohtak Integrated Program in Management (IPM) Admission 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak announces Admission to 5 years integrated Program in Management 2019
IIM Rohtak Integrated Program in Management Admission 2019 - Indian institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak invites application for admission to 5 years Integrated Program in Management (IPM) for the academic session 2019-20.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- IIM Rohtak with an aim to develop managerial and leadership skills among the young students has launched Five-Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) with effect from academic session 2019-20 for the students who have completed their class XII. The program will help the young students who aim to pursue their career in Business Management after class 12.
- The program consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire program is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students require to undergo internships at the end of every academic year.
- On successful completion of 5 years, the participant will be awarded with Masters of Management Studies (MMS) by IIM Rohtak. If any student intends to exit after successfully completing the program requirement at the end of 3 years, he/she will be awarded with a degree of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
- IIM Rohtak shall admit around 160 students for the first batch of 5 year IPM program.
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2019 Important Date
- Online Application starts: April 15, 2019
- Last date to apply for admission: May 10, 2019
- Online IPM Aptitude Test Date: May 17, 2019
- Personal Interview: June 14 to 16, 2019
- Final Selection List Announcement: July 2019
- Induction & Orientation of the program: August 2019
See: MBA Entrance Exams
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 75% marks class X/ SSC and 75% in class XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (70% for the candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD category)
- Age: Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- Students Appearing in Class 12: Students who are likely to complete Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by July 31, 2019, can also apply subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
- Reservation will be applicable as per GOI norms after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria
- Interested applicants will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- Shortlisted candidates based on their application form and aptitude test results, will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills
IPM Aptitude Test comprises following sections:
- Quantitative Ability – 40 question; 40 minutes
- Logical Reasoning – 40 question; 40 minutes
- Verbal Ability – 40 question; 40 minutes
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs)
IIM Rohtak IPM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates should submit their application online between April 15, 2019 to May 10, 2019 and pay the online non-refundable application fee of Rs. 3,540/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Forty only)
The program fees for the resident Indians for the first three years of the IPM program is Rs. 4,10,000/ - per annum and Rs. 6,20,000/- per annum for international applicants.
The program fee for the 4th and 5th year is as per the prevailing program fees of PGP Program at IIM Rohtak.
IPM Intake: 160
IIM Rohtak shall admit around 160 students for the first batch of 5 year IPM programme.
IPM Programme Curriculum
The 5 year IPM curriculum at IIM Rohtak consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. One year has three terms, each of 3 months duration.
The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management.
Students will be undergoing internships at the end of every academic year.
IPM curriculum has 4 core areas: Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, and Humanities.
Other courses such as Business Communication, Management Information System, Business, and Foreign Languages are also offered
Courses offered at the PG level (4th and 5th Year) will be the same as per the PGP curriculum.
IPM Students will be taught by the faculty from IIM Rohtak, other reputed institutions in India and abroad, and industry experts. The teaching pedagogy will be a combination of lectures, case analysis, discussions, exercises and seminars, role plays, management games, project work, and computer-based learning methods