IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIM Raipur announce Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Admission 2020-22
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur has invited applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the session 2020.
IIM Raipurs doctoral program aims to admit individuals with exceptional academic background, strong motivation and discipline, and potential to become excellent researchers at international level.
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance & Accounting
- IT and Systems
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
Also See : MBA Admissions
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
- Date of Personal Interview (PI): 06th & 07th April 2020
- Result Declaration: 22nd April 2020
- Last date of Offer Acceptance of Commitment Fee: 30th May 2020
- Registration: 25th June 2020
- Orientation of the Programme: 26th & 27th June 2020
- First Day of Classes: 29th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020
- The candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A Master’s degree/PGP from IIMs or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- 4 Year/8 Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent OR
- Five year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2020.
- Candidate must not be more than 50 years as on June 1st, 2020.
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules.
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form, i.e., on or after 1st July, 2018) will be considered valid.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to IIM Raipur for a personal interview for final selection during 8th & 9th April of the year of admission and the successful candidates will receive offers by mid-May of that year.
- Selection will be based on Test Score, Personal Interview(PI), Academic Qualifications, Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude, publications and Reference Letter
- Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF) cut-off to shortlist for PI
- The CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF percentile will be used for short listing candidates for PI
- Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at IIM Raipur in front of the selection panel. The selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interests, etc.
Preparing the Merit List
- Merit List will be prepared based on Test Score Personal Interview, Academic Qualification and Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude & Publications and Reference Letter. The following criteria will be applied for preparing the merit list.
- Test Score (10%) (IIM Raipur will accept CAT/GMAT/GRE scores of last two years)
- Personal Interview (50%)
- Work Experience (15%): Candidate should have relevant work experience and accordingly marks will be given by selection panel
- Academic Qualification (25%): For Academic profile, following will be the weights:
- 10th Standard: 5%
- 12th Standard: 5%
- Graduation: 10%
- Post-Graduation: 5%
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Application Form can be downloaded from IIM Raipur Website www.iimraipur.ac.in.
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two copies of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents may be sent together.
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR). The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form. Test scores of the last two years will only be considered.
- Completed application form together with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs 500/- in case of NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP) for each area applied.
- Candidates are required to download the filled in application form and send the filled in application form along with payment slip to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. - Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh on or before March 06, 2020.
- Candidates must submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
For more information, please visit website www.iimraipur.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. - Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh, Phone: +91-771-2474612/13; 2971658, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iimraipur.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here