IIM Kashipur announces Admission to Executive Master of Business Administration Program 2022
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur invites application for Admission to two-year residential Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the Batch 2022.
Read on for more details on IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Admission 2022.
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for submitting online Application Form: 21st January, 2022
- Communication to the applicants for EMAT-2022: 22nd January, 2022
- EMAT-2022: 23rd January, 2022
- Result Declaration: 5th February, 2022
- Commencement of Classes: July 202
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognized by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP
- Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
IIM Kashipur Executive MBA Admission Application Process 2021
- Click on link to register yourself for the EMBA programme admission 2022: https://emba.iimkashipurportal.org/
- Click on New User Sign-Up Here to register yourself and enter the details.
- Check for the activation email on your registered email for the activation. Users are also requested to check the spam folder too.
- Click on the activation link to activate your account to fill the form.
- Application Fees (Non-Refundable): Rs 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Through SBI Collect or NEFT/ Internet Banking/ IMPS or UPI
- The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests, from a wide range of corporations, public institutions and other professional fields.
- The selection will be based on a valid CAT/GMAT score (last two years) or Marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIM Kashipur and the performance of the candidates in the personal interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT Score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview. Admission offers are given based on the final merit list.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website