Goa University MBA (Executive) Program Admission 2020, Dates, Application
Goa University announces admission to MBA (Executive) Program 2020
Goa University MBA (Executive) Program Admission 2020 - Goa University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) for ExecutiveÂ for the academic session 2020-2022.
About the Programme:
- The MBA programme is designed to facilitate learning through flexible module choices. Participants will interact with different stakeholders, using student-centered learning tools. These will include case studies, Role Plays, Simulations and live projects apart from chalk and talk sessions. Even though this is a part-time course, it will carry the same rigor of regular MBA programmes.
- MBA (Executive) programme is offered as a joint collaborative programme of the Departments of Management, Commerce, Economics and Computer Sciences, to enable participants to get the benefits of synergy of the different resources essential for success in corporate life. It is designed to facilitate learning through interaction with different stakeholders, using participant centered learning tools inclusive of Case studies, Role Plays, Simulations and a range of activities. Course Management software is used extensively to share resources, for assessments, for feedback, etc. Opportunities are provided to learn through live projects in different courses, and experienced faculty provided to facilitate the process
Goa University MBA (Executive) Program Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date to submit an application is 10th December 2019
- Classes shall begin from: 1st January, 2020 at 6.30 pm
- Total Seats: 30 (SC: 1, ST: 4, OBC: 8, Differently abled: 2, Other Indian Universities: 2, General Category: 13)
- A tuition fees of Rs.1,50,000/- ( Rupees One Lakh and Fifty thousand only) needs to be paid each year for the first two years, and a tuition fees of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) for the third year. All payments need to be made online. Additionally, other fees and examination fees may be charged as per the rules of the university.
See: MBA Admissions
- All the applicants will be informed personally about the selection process tentatively in the second week of 20th December 2019.
- A group Discussion and/or Personal interview will be conducted to shortlist the applicants and the selected applicants will be intimated latest by 27th December 2019.
Goa University MBA (Executive) Program Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidate needs to fill the application form with all required details and upload required documents online on GUMS Portal available at the University Website. An application fees of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General Category candidates, Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST category candidates of Goa and Differently abled candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees. Application deadline is 10th December 2019 and incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
For Further Details, Contact: The Director, MBA (Executive) Programme; Ph. 8669609277/ 8669609280; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Block F, Departments of Management Studies, Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa University, Goa 403206, Website www.unigoa.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here