NMIMS Bengaluru PGDM-Executive Admission 2020, Eligibility, Application, Dates
NMIMS Bengaluru announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive Course 2020
NMIMS Bengaluru PGDM-Executive Admission 2020 - NMIMS, Mumbai (School of Business Management) has invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) Programs for the academic year 2019 (25th batch).
- Management Program for Executives (MPE) is Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is designed for individuals who are in the process of assuming higher level responsibilities to think holistically and develop an integrated and strategic perspective on managerial challenges faced in real life. The program will equip participants with sound concepts, high level analytics, leadership and change management skills. After completion of the program, participants can aspire to take general management positions and leadership roles.
- The program will offer subjects for deeper study horizontally across functional areas and vertically across domains such as IT, Telecom, Entrepreneurship and Retail.
Duration of Program
- The program has a total duration of 20 months and divided into 5 trimesters each of four (4) months duration. There is one mode of delivery, namely weekend mode. The total program duration is 20 months. Classes will be conducted on all Saturday and one Sunday per month from 9.00 am to 6.20 pm.
- The program is designed keeping in view the future roles or career path that the participants would intend to pursue. The program design is diagrammatically depicted alongside. The program has been designed keeping the following objectives in view:
- To enable participants think holistically and in an integrated manner
- To imbibe sound concepts in all functional areas.
- To understand the relevance and application of ‘Business Analytics’ in the decision-making process
- To impart Leadership and Change Management Skills.
- To enable participants choose subjects for specialisation based on Consulting, Leadership or Entrepreneurial or Functional domain roles.
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Bengaluru PGDM-Executive Admission 2020
- Graduates with consistently good academic records
- Minimum 3 years of work experience after graduation.
- Candidates will have to go through
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Due weightage will be given to the length and quality of the work experience.
See: Management Courses
NMIMS Bengaluru PGDM-Executive Admission 2020 Application Process
- School of Business Management - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive), Please read the eligibility criteria before applying for the Program
- Application form can be downloaded from Website www.nmims.edu and can be submitted, along with Rs.1250/ payable by DD favouring 'SVKM's NMIMS University or by Cash at NMIMS Bangalore, 80 Feet Road, 7th Main, 03rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034 between 10.00 am to 05.00 pm on all working days /Monday to Saturday).
Application Processing Fee:
- INR 1250/- Only
- You can pay application processing fee through electronic banking (NEFT/RTGS).
- Bank Name: -Union Bank of India Account Number:-435301010060080 IFSC Code:-UBIN0543535, SKVM’s NMIMS.
Important Dates for NMIMS Bengaluru PGDM-Executive Admission 2020
- Last date for Application submission: 17th October 2019
- GD & PI Process-2 Date: 19th October 2019 Time: 10:30 am
- Commencement of program is on 4th January 2020
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Declared as Deemed-to-be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956), NMIMS Bangalore, 80 ft. Road, 7th Main, 3rd Block, Opp. Wipro Park, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034, Landline 080-40855555/9743505346, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nmims.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here