IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2018 - Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIM Raipur Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) Admission 2018
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur announces admission for Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) commencing in 2018
Application Deadline: 28th February 2018
Personal Interview (PI): 10th April 2018
Result Declaration: 25th April 2018
Last Date of Offer Acceptance with Commitment Fee: 10th May 2018
Last Date of First Term Fee Submission: 28th May 2018
Registration and Inauguration of the Program: 4th June 2018
First Day of Classes: 5th June 2018
About the Program:
Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a unique doctoral program in management specifically designed for working professionals with more than 7 years of work experience
- To provide scholars with necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management in real life world.
- To contribute to the creation, transmission and application of knowledge in the field of management.
- To do research and publications of international standard in inter-disciplinary areas of management that will add value to the society and to the body of knowledge.
- To meet the teaching and research manpower needs of academia and industry by producing highly skilled individuals with exceptional analytical ability and training in conducting applied research.
Candidates applying for IIM Raipur’s EFPM Program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section of 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD Govt. of India, or an equivalent qualification from an Institution approved by AICTE
- A Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average (or);
- A PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP) (or);
- A Professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average (or); A five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (or);
- A Four Years/Eight Semester bachelor’s degree (BE/B.Tech) with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average (and);
Work Experience: Minimum 7 years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience as on 01st June 2018 after graduation; the program is open to all nationalities
Also See : MBA Admission Dates 2018
Candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to submit any of the test score along with the application form:
CAT/GRE/GMAT (Last Two years)
Candidates who have already obtained a PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs are exempted from the above -mention tests with 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year)
Selection will be based on Test Score, Personal Interview (PI), academic Qualifications, Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude, Publications and Reference Letter.
The following criteria will be applied for preparing the merit list.
- Test Score (10%) (IIM Raipur will accept CAT/GMAT/GRE scores of last two years)
- Personal Interview (50%)
- Work Experience (15%): Candidate should have relevant work experience and accordingly marks will be given by selection panel
- Academic Qualification (25%): For Academic profile, following will be the weights:
- 10th Standard: 5%
- 12th Standard: 5%
- Graduation: 10%
- Post-Graduation: 5%
Reservation: Reservation rules will be as per Govt. of India, applicable at the time of admission.
The EFPM application form can be downloaded from IIM Raipur’s website (http://www.iimraipur.ac.in).
A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. In such cases, two copies of the application form along with Demand Draft, one for each area, with all supporting documents may be sent together
Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadline of the submission of the application form.
Completed application form together with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP) for each area applied, in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, should reach only through speed post to the Admissions Office (Fellow Program), Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur 492 015 on or before February 28, 2018
For any query, please contact: Email: [email protected] or visit the website: www.iimraipur.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
IIM-R, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur-492015, Tel.: 0771-2772500, Email: [email protected], Website www.iimraipur.ac.in