IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIM Raipur announces Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) Admission 2020-22
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur announces admission for Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) commencing in 2020.
IIM Raipur EFPM Program
- Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a unique doctoral program in management specifically designed for working professionals with more than 7 years of work experience
- The objectives of EFPM program is
- To provide scholars with the necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management in real life world.
- To contribute to the creation, transmission and application of knowledge in the field of management.
- To do research and publications of international standard in interdisciplinary areas of management that will add value to the society and to the body of knowledge.
- To meet the teaching and research manpower needs of academia and industry by producing highly skilled individuals with exceptional analytical ability and training in conducting applied research.
- EFPM students will specialize in one of the following: Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance & Accounting, IT and Systems, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
- Personal Interview (PI): 13th April 2020
- Result declaration: 22nd April 2020
- Last Day of offer Acceptance with Commitment Fee: 30th April 2020
- Last Day of First term Fee Submission: 18th May 2020
- Registration: 25th June 2020
- Orientation of the Programme: 26th & 27th June 2020
- First Day of Classes: 29th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2020
- The candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- A PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP) OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- A Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent OR
- A four year/8 semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Minimum 07 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on June 1st, 2020 after graduation. The programme is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to submit any of the test scores along with the application form.
- CAT/GRE/GMAT (Last Two years) will be considered valid.
- Candidates who have already obtained a PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs are exempted from the above -mention tests with 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year)
- Selection will be based on Test Score, Personal Interview (PI), academic Qualifications, Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude, Publications and Reference Letter.
- The following criteria will be applied for preparing the merit list.
- Test Score (10%) (IIM Raipur will accept CAT/GMAT/GRE scores of last two years)
- Personal Interview (50%)
- Work Experience (15%): Candidate should have relevant work experience and accordingly marks will be given by selection panel
- Academic Qualification (25%): For Academic profile, following will be the weights:
- 10th Standard: 5%
- 12th Standard: 5%
- Graduation: 10%
- Post-Graduation: 5%
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for doctoral programme at the time of admission.
IIM Raipur EFPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online for Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
- EFPM application form can be filled online through the link given in IIM Raipur’s website (http://www.iimraipur.ac.in). A candidate is eligible to fill applications to a maximum of two areas. The last date to apply online is February 28, 2020
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadline of the submission of the application form. Test scores of the last two years will only be considered.
- Candidates are required to submit the online fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of NC-OBC, EWS, SC, ST, DAP) while applying online. Separate fee is required for each area applied.
- Candidates are required to bring the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
- After submission of online application form and fees, candidates are required to download the filled in application form and payment receipt and send the filled in application form, payment receipt along with self-attested copy of all the documents through speed post to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P.O.-Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur–493661, Chhattisgarh on or before March 06, 2020.
- The completed application received by the Admissions Office will be compiled and submitted to the respective area for the screening of applications. Respective area members will then evaluate the applications that have been submitted and invite a select group of candidates for personal interviews.
Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. - Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh, Phone: +91-771-2474612/13; 2971658, Email: email@example.com, website www.iimraipur.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here