Delhi Technology University (DTU) announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (Family Business and Entrepreneurship) Program 2021
DTU MBA (FBE) Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications from the interested candidates for admission to MBA Family Business & Entrepreneurship (MBA-FBE) for the academic year 2021-23.
Check out for more details on DTU MBA (FBE) Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
No. of Seats
- The number of seats for admission in the program for the batch of 2021-23 is 40
DTU MBA (FBE) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Registration Extend upto : 11th August 2021 12:00 midnight
- Releasing Shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview : 17th August 2021
- Interview of Shortlisted Candidates : 21st August 2021
- Releasing of the list I of Candidates selected for admission and waitlisted candidates : 24th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of fees : 30th August 2021
- Releasing of the list II of Candidates selected for admission and waitlisted candidates : 01st September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of fees for candidates on II list : 06th September 2021
- Last date of Admission 10th September 2021
- Notification of spot Round (if required) : 10th September 2021
- Spot Round : As Announced
Eligibility Criteria for DTU MBA (FBE) Admission 2021
- A candidate who has passed a graduate degree program and has scored minimum 50% marks (relaxation of 10% in marks to SC/ST/ PWD candidates) in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university/ institution are eligible to apply.
- Those who are appearing in the final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility and graduation marks at the time of personal interview.
DTU MBA (FBE) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.dtu.ac.in/
- Only eligible applicants who “Submit” the application form and pay fees till July 11, 2021 will be considered for preparation of the merit list to admission to these Courses.
- For General/Others Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD Candidates – Rs. 1800/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking
- Merit list for final admission shall be prepared on the basis of combined scores of the following components given below:
- Graduate Marks (40% weightage)
- Case Study (20% weightage)
- Personal Interview (30% weightage)
- Gender Diversity (5% weightage)
- Academic diversity (5% weightage)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website