Delhi University MBA Business Economics and MBA Financial Management Admission 2020
Delhi University announces Admission to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Financial Management) Joint Admission 2020-21
DU MBA Admission 2020 - Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into MBA Programs for the academic year 2020-21.It is Two-Year (Full-Time) Post Graduate Program. Candidates can check all the information of Delhi University MBA (BE) & MBA (FM) Joint Admission 2019-2020 like eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. from this page given below.
- MBA (Financial Management) Program
- MBA (Business Economics) Program
DU MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application Start: 23rd October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th January 2020
- MBA (Financial Management) Program opens a gateway to excellent career opportunities in Investment Banking, Equity Research, Wealth Management, Corporate Treasuries, Core banking and Insurance, Real Estate & Commodity Markets, Financial Consulting, Corporate Finance and other emerging areas in the corporate sector.
- MBA (Business Economics) Program offers excellent career opportunities in Business Consulting, Business Analytics, Market Research, Brand Management & International Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Insurance and Banking, Equity Research, Risk Management, Environment and Energy Research and Economic Policy
Eligibility Criteria for DU MBA Admission 2020
- Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level Reservation of seats as per the University rules. Candidate appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2020 can also apply.
- CAT scores, along with other* criteria, will be used for shortlisting candidates for the above programs. So, candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program) (for details see the websites given below).
DU MBA Admission 2020 Application Process
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any offline line application Form. Candidates can apply online through Websites www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org
- The Application Fee is Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PC candidates) for two programs and Rs.1,200/- (Rs.700 for SC/ST/PC candidates) for one Program For details, see the websites www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org
For details, see the websites www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org
University of Delhi
Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021, Email: email@example.com, Website www.mfc.edu or www.dbe-du.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here