Delhi University announces Admission to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program 2022-23, Apply Now
Delhi University MBA Admission – Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can check all the information of Delhi University MBA Admission 2022 like eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. from the page below.
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Business Economics)
Delhi University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date of online Application form: 15th November 2021
- Last date for submission of online Application form: 08th January 2022
Delhi University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2022 can also apply.
- Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
Delhi University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the official Websites http://www.dbe-du.org/ or www.mfc.edu
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application Form.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
Application Fee for two programs:
- For General candidates : Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PC candidates : Rs.1000/-
Application Fee for one Program:
- For General candidates : Rs.1,200/-
- For SC/ST/PC candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- CAT scores, along with other criteria, will be used for shortlisting candidates for admission to the above programs.
- So, candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website