DU MBA Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
DU MBA Admission Delhi University MBA (BE) & MBA (FM) Joint Admission 2019-20
DU MBA Admission 2019 - Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into MBA Programs for the academic year 2019-20
It is Two-Year (Full-Time) Post Graduate Program. Candidates can check all the information of Delhi University MBA (BE) & MBA (FM) Joint Admission 2019-2020 like eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. from this page given below.
- MBA (Financial Management) Program
- MBA (Business Economics) Program
Also See : MBA Admissions
DU MBA Admission 2019 Dates
- Submission of Online Application Start: 10th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06th January 2019
- MBA (Financial Management) Program opens a gateway to excellent career opportunities in Investment Banking, Equity Research, Wealth Management, Corporate Treasuries, Core banking and Insurance, Real Estate & Commodity Markets, Financial Consulting, Corporate Finance and other emerging areas in the corporate sector.
- MBA (Business Economics) Program offers excellent career opportunities in Business Consulting, Business Analytics, Market Research, Brand Management & International Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Insurance and Banking, Equity Research, Risk Management, Environment and Energy Research and Economic Policy
Eligibility Criteria for DU MBA Admission 2019
- Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level
- Reservation of seats as per the University rules. Candidate appearing for the final year of Bachelorâ€™s Degree in 2019 can also apply
Admission Procedure for DU MBA Admission 2019
- CAT scores, along with other* criteria, will be used for shortlisting candidates for the above programs.
- So, candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program) (for details see the websites given below)
DU MBA Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any offline line application Form. Candidates can apply online through Websites www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org
- The Application Fee is Rs.1800/- (Rs.900/- for SC/ST/PC candidates) for two programs and Rs.1100/- (Rs.600 for SC/ST/PC candidates) for one Program
For details, see the websites www.mfc.edu or www.mbe-du.org
University of Delhi
Department of Financial Studies and Department of Business Economics University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021, Email: email@example.com, Website www.mfc.edu or www.dbe-du.org