Delhi University announces Admission to MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program 2023-24, Apply Now
Delhi University MBA Admission 2023 – Department of Finance and Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program for the academic year 2023-24.
Delhi University MBA Admission 2023
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Business Economics)
- Last date for submission of online Application form: 07th January 2023
- Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2023 can also apply.
- Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the official Websites http://www.dbe-du.org/ or www.mfc.edu
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application Form.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
Application Fee for two programs:
- For General candidates : Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PC candidates : Rs.1000/-
Application Fee for one Program:
- For General candidates : Rs.1,200/-
- For SC/ST/PC candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- CAT scores, along with other criteria, will be used for shortlisting candidates for admission to the above programs.
- So, candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023